Prime 1 Studio: Jurassic Park - T-Rex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just preordered this from sideshow. Are they just the last to get it or something? Looks awesome, interesting reading about it on the statue forum

I believe sideshow usually gets their stuff later for some companies. I just pre ordered the indoraptor and blue through them. I cant wait to receive them. All of Prime Ones stiff looks amazing and is far better than most of Chronicle Collectibles stuff as far as I am concerned only exception being Chronicles Indominus Rex She looks great

Not a lot of talkl about this or reviews on YouTube. Do people not like this?

I already have one of these on order and paid for, but am getting a bad feeling as the seller's distributor is being funny about releasing his shipment of P1 Rex's. So call me crazy, but out of fear of missing out I ordered one from Sideshow tonight. I had been thinking about it for a few days but both the regular and EX sold out so I waitlisted. Then this afternoon I received an email saying I could purchase the regular and since I had all of my money from Chronicle refunded, I went ahead and ordered it.

I'm excited to receive it. It will be the centerpiece of my JP collection. And if my first order gets fulfilled and I end up with a pair, I'll look at selling one or give it to my girlfriend as the greatest gift ever. :rotfl

Does anyone know what the T Rex weighs, when it's packed in the display/shipper box?

Back