Prime 1 Studio: Jurassic Park - T-Rex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea what scale my SS Rex is. I know some don’t like it but I look at it often and I see nothing wrong with it or any of my SS dinos.

I’m sure rev P1 will be better overall but I’ll nrvervsay the SS are bad, in fact they all were good to me.

I have no idea what scale my SS Rex is. I know some don’t like it but I look at it often and I see nothing wrong with it or any of my SS dinos.

I’m sure rev P1 will be better overall but I’ll nrvervsay the SS are bad, in fact they all were good to me.

SS one was about 1/32 or a bit smaller I believe. Paint was the biggest turn off for me on that SS one.

I wish they were making the rex in a larger scale. Coffee Table Size. I'm sure it will be top notch regardless.

ISFnAoj.jpg

Thought they'd go for a more dynamic pose, but it does seem like this one is a separate release from the raptor battle version.

Aw beautiful, seems to have some kind of gloss/wet effect for this particular scene? Hope it's not too expensive tho.

Looks great. I’m just shocked that Iron Studios, Chronicle, and now P1 all have a T-Rex with fence. Guess there is a bunch of demand for T-rexes. Like I’m shocked both P1 and Chronicle have a similarly priced baby Blue, etc. Didn’t realize JP was so in demand. Then again dinosaurs are always cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great. I’m just shocked that Iron Studios, Chronicle, and now P1 all have a T-Rex with fence. Guess there is a bunch of demand for T-rexes. Like I’m shocked both P1 and Chronicle have a similarly priced baby Blue, etc. Didn’t realize JP was so in demand. Then again dinosaurs are always cool.

There has always been demand for JP stuff, and more so now with the new movies. Until Chronicle started doing theirs the high end market was ignored for some reason. Now everyone wants a piece seeing how well they are doing and P1/IS are trying to catch up and are creating a tidal wave of new stuff. Great time to be a fan.

There has always been demand for JP stuff, and more so now with the new movies. Until Chronicle started doing theirs the high end market was ignored for some reason. Now everyone wants a piece seeing how well they are doing and P1/IS are trying to catch up and are creating a tidal wave of new stuff. Great time to be a fan.

They could be a bit more creative with the T-Rex though. I’m waiting for the T-Rex being attacked by Velociraptors. Not another Rex and fence combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They could be a bit more creative with the T-Rex though. I’m waiting for the T-Rex being attacked by Velociraptors. Not another Rex and fence combo.

Yes, I was kind of disappointed also. The 1/5 CC one covers the static museum pose, now just need an action one to complement it and I don't think this is the one.

So this is only displaying Fallen kingdom collectibles right? There will be another T-Rex and maybe more from Jurassic Park? I thought I saw a teaser for a T-Rex with raptors attacking. I hope so because I'm not really feeling the pose on this rex. Looks very stiff. I'd prefer a pose with the face looking forward towards the viewer. And bigger of course.

Back