Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He rates the WW 1/2 scale as the best out of the lot even better than the Superman 1/2 scale.

The production piece looks great. Her resemblance has improved a lot from where they started. I'm looking to pull the trigger soon

The production piece looks great. Her resemblance has improved a lot from where they started. I'm looking to pull the trigger soon

Honesty imo the three 1/3 pieces have better likeness.

Has the 1/2 scale approved, sure, but it could be better.

I guess I'll have only Bats and Supes in 1/2 scale.

I made that video and yes she looked the best in person. Her face and hair was perfect and the real hair at 1/2 was a perfect decision. I really loved it. I loved all the 1/3 WW

The on horse had best face compared to the other 1/3. Justice league both heads were fantastic.

I am buying the 1/3 and justice league

If the on horse was cheaper I would get it. Its the best statue I have ever seen. Tops my sideshow wolf legendary scale figure. My wife also agreed on horse best statue ever.

53968ac96df5c21ee9a92d07aead9fb6.jpg
4eb7618594e86ef5409c6459ccb01481.jpg
0a0922a7dd45b79191f662a793e266f7.jpg
620a75c1d687d63547b3ef516dd55b5d.jpg
dfe57ab7adf385bb8cdbf26d7b448de4.jpg
2b692abcbb52f94b26739dbc476f18d3.jpg
1793e9a0a54d775664e61627488dc8ee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think the WW on horse is by far the best out of the group. I used to like the 1:2 piece, but she looks like a doll in most pics and the blank stare is her eyes is very creepy.

Partly pics and the lighting conditions- in normal room light with a light or two my 1/2 Batman looks MUCH more life-like and real than 90% of the pics I've seen of him

Partly pics and the lighting conditions- in normal room light with a light or two my 1/2 Batman looks MUCH more life-like and real than 90% of the pics I've seen of him

I think Batman looks great in just about every pic I've seen.

Best WW to date, I'm glad I have this on the payment plan (just $1200 left) ....

I'm excited to see when the 10% of quality in-hand pics come in. Even from the high-res convention video footage, the half-scale is debatably the most life-like (although I'm not sure if the blush tones on the face that appear to be lacking on the rest of the body highlight a discrepancy) but the 1:3 portraits have more character. The half-scale's smirk is so much slighter and unreadable compared to any expression I saw during Gadot's performance(s). Like I said on the Hathaway CW thread, I think P1's using early promo images as source material, such as the BVS poster here, can rob pieces of the character you get from the original concept used on the horse statue especially and, perhaps to a lesser degree, the JL one (although I think the crossed-gauntlets option on the latter is perfect.)

I'm still open to re-ordering the half-scale, as the portrait improvements are beyond apparent. I just think, similar to Hot Toys with their JL and training armor Gal head sculpts compared to the first BVS one, the sculptors get better at capturing the character's heart and actress's performance with every subsequent pass.

Having seen the production in person. It's not the best Wonder woman statue. The on horse is

But compared to the others this is the best and the real hair is really really nice. It's much better in person than photos and videos. The on horse is just the best statue ever made

Having seen the production in person. It's not the best Wonder woman statue. The on horse is

But compared to the others this is the best and the real hair is really really nice. It's much better in person than photos and videos. The on horse is just the best statue ever made

I would agree, but can only judge from obsessively pouring over the photos. Are you buying the horse statue?

I would agree, but can only judge from obsessively pouring over the photos. Are you buying the horse statue?
I wish but price is too much

If 2500 yes

But it's overpriced

Getting 1/2 and 1/3 justice league

I wish but price is too much

If 2500 yes

But it's overpriced

Getting 1/2 and 1/3 justice league

Also agreed. The more I think about the price, especially given the challenging weight distribution and all the QC and shipping considerations for the horse statue (I mean, people--myself sometimes included--return entire statues for the slightest imperfections, so I can't even fathom what went through the P1 creative director's mind thinking something that complex is workable on a mass-production level) the more I don't think it's egregiously expensive for what it is. It's just straight-up not affordable and, unfortunately, proof that even the best statue ever made may not be worth the equivalent of some people's entire collection. I'd also rather invest in a lineup of 1:3 other pieces than invest that much in one centerpiece.

I’ve got all three full paid on day one. (WWOH, WW 1:3, WW 1:2). I’m a bit irritated at how many notifications I’ve received for push backs on the 1:2 scale. I’ve been waiting on this for a while now making hints to P1 to prioritize her since BvS is already long released, and this statue should’ve been available at the same time Bats and Sups were shipping. However, they got to it a bit late. If not for the headsculpt, this should’ve shipped in late September 2017. Two delays after this date now brings things to Jan-Feb.

I do hope to receive a shipment notification in January, and not February. The delay is mostly the deadsculpt modification, but also, the amount of projects being worked on prior to the Oct-Dec events P1S participated at to promote new products I’m sure. I’ve got her custom base, decal and glass cover ready just sitting for her in my 1:2 scale gallery.

If this gets pushed back one more time, I’ll have a tantrum for sure. Lol

I’ve got all three full paid on day one. (WWOH, WW 1:3, WW 1:2). I’m a bit irritated at how many notifications I’ve received for push backs on the 1:2 scale. I’ve been waiting on this for a while now making hints to P1 to prioritize her since BvS is already long released, and this statue should’ve been available at the same time Bats and Sups were shipping. However, they got to it a bit late. If not for the headsculpt, this should’ve shipped in late September 2017. Two delays after this date now brings things to Jan-Feb.

I do hope to receive a shipment notification in January, and not February. The delay is mostly the deadsculpt modification, but also, the amount of projects being worked on prior to the Oct-Dec events P1S participated at to promote new products I’m sure. I’ve got her custom base, decal and glass cover ready just sitting for her in my 1:2 scale gallery.

If this gets pushed back one more time, I’ll have a tantrum for sure. Lol

Can you please show is your custom base and glass cover? Would love to see it.

Covers are off on that row, but you get the picture. Currently working with an architect for an extension and design theatre room to display 22 1:2 scales. Yes, I’m crazy like that. Please disregard the three 1:2 scales on the right. They are occupying the base made for Darth Vader and two Stormtroopers on pre-order. They each have bases, but not on picture, and lack of space. EF240BDD-3495-497A-AEB2-359878F80069.jpg

Back