Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope I'm not getting her. I'm fine with the Bats and Supes, as I still don't like how the head looks on the body. Something seems off to me, and I'm not talking about likeness here. To me it seemed that the proto head seemed to fit the body more. Since the adjustment....something doesn't seem to work.

I've since decided to get the entire 1/3 Justice League line, except for possibly the Tactical Bats.

Still pondering Supes- so is he worth the $2k? Batman is!

from Facebook: "Sneak photo of 1/2 scale WW production piece. Shipment has started for some region from what I heard. Hope that we can see some collectors photos soon."
26230599_1953187431613638_3492603591008007872_n.jpg

Where did you see that? She looks amazing from that angle.

I can't wait to get her 1:2 trinity. I bought 4 prints from Victor his sups, ww, armored bat and knightmare bat. Will look nice behind the statues when i finally set them all up. I just have to find a regular suit batman which i believe i have found just wont be as pretty as victors work. Just a heads up his having a 11x17 inch sale on FB so if your keen msg me and ill give you his link.

The paint job on this looks better than the paint job on the MOS, if this really is the production paint job on on the final product then Prime 1 have achieved a new level of excellence.

It's hard to tell from a low res photo, but I would hope they softened her portrait. The skin texture has never been an issue and, along with the costume detail, was one of my main incentives to order despite not collecting this scale. Unfortunately, the combination of wrinkles and expression (or lack thereof) made her look as rough as the PF in a way of its own.

And while I know some aren't fans of the Ledger Joker expression, I did want to show the menace that piece, with a similarly/seemingly non-expressive portrait, achieved under the same convention lighting compared to the blankness of the WW. I often criticize photography/lighting for unfairly showcasing pieces, but at least these are under the same conditions to be judged from. Also to be fair, while this Wonder Woman at the Shanghai Comic Con does feature the updated head sculpt, the hair was styled much better at the later Tokyo one.

Attachments

• WW12.jpg
    WW12.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Jkr12.jpg
    Jkr12.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 129
Need to get some canvases or portraits to go behind each statue. Currently own Armored Bats, Reg Bats, Superman, and have Knightmare Bats and WW fully paid.
Also did the custom bases and cases for them all with emblems, etc.

Just need the backdrop and that’s it. If you have some pucs of that artwork, it would really be appreciated.
WW should be shipping out next week, but more than likely in Asia.

Need to get some canvases or portraits to go behind each statue. Currently own Armored Bats, Reg Bats, Superman, and have Knightmare Bats and WW fully paid.
Also did the custom bases and cases for them all with emblems, etc.

Just need the backdrop and that’s it. If you have some pucs of that artwork, it would really be appreciated.
WW should be shipping out next week, but more than likely in Asia.

I bought Victors prints to go behind my trinity 1:2 he has a flash sale at the moment (ends today and rarely has sales) for the 11x17 inch prints. I bought his Superman, WW, Armored bats and knightmare Bats. Unfortunately he doesn't have a bvs regular bats outfit so ill put the armored and nightmare bats behind him

I'll put in some of his other work (last pic) that is on sale in case you like more pieces for other statues.

Attachments

• sups.jpg
    sups.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 161
  • ww.jpg
    ww.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 162
  • bats armored.jpg
    bats armored.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 160
  • knightmare.jpg
    knightmare.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 161
  • vic.jpg
    vic.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 160
Mobile phone pictures taken from facebook.

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 128
  • 2 - Copy.jpg
    2 - Copy.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 123
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 124
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 120
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 125
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 122
i would say its the best detail human statue ever mass produced, great likeness, cant wait to own mine hopefully ships soon from sideshow

She is stunning. I still reckon WW on the horse has a slightly better head sculpt but this still is epic and i cant wait for her to complete my trinity.

Damn' she looks boss.. this pic from M United's photos: she really looks perfectly proportioned much better than Batman or Superman proportion wise.Most excellent.

Attachments

• A3.jpg
    A3.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Back