Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you please show is your custom base and glass cover? Would love to see it.

I second this motion.

And can you tell us what measurements you adopted for your glass cover? I got tentative measurements from Prime1 but I’m trying to get a second source to confirm before I start building mine.

Also, is it difficult to get the cover into position? Assuming 6 mm glass, it must weight around the 40 kg mark, if not more. Lifting that to a height of 1.8 m or so sounds tricky.

I wish I had your high ceilings.

Correct. The only difference is that it’s a two man job to remove for each statue. I have a back compartment door to allow entrance into the back of the statue for any AC adapter changes required. The cases are shaped as a hectagon hence the shape of the base. I wanted to move away from the standard square-shaped type. This is an example of why I dislike battery operated statues unless they are hybrids like the new Iron Man III Maquette 1/4 which is said to allow the statue to be powered on by ac adapter or battery option.

However, for Prime 1 - Armored Batman, SS - C3PO, R2D2, Mark 43, and more than likely Mark 46 (when it arrives), are a nightmare to switch lights on, and the more you have like this the worse it is for the collector.

However, Mark VII, Darth Maul, Imaginarium Art Mark 42, and those with power, etc., are plugged into a specific power strip that allows remote “power on” without having to remove the casing for now until we’re done with the new mini display room/theatre.

Cleaning is done once every three months or quarterly. Dust doesn’t built up fast at all for me with these covers. I’ll send some pics once they are back on.
I do highly recommend these as it gives the statue a whole different presentation.

To get anything custom made in Australia costs a fortune. A non custom glass display case (not museum quality) to fit a 1:2 is over $1500aud.

yeah two years gone by since we first heard about this....hopefully next month or two

I received a notification about it being now pushed back for February like two weeks ago. This was the last update. I want to assume they may be tweaking the headsculpt more even though they confirmed that the last show would display her final revision. If this is not the case, then they have been skipping her to release other items, and it’s probably due to not having sufficient pre-orders, and other higher demanding pieces.

Sideshow placed BVS Superman and Batman on low quantities back in March of 2017, to get people to buy them quickly, and they they still haven’t sold out. I think Batman just recently made it to waitlist which I’m sure will still be available again the near future, and is probably still available through the Prime 1 website.

The truth of the matter is that 1:2 scales are way more expensive, than a 1:3 or 1:4 scale, and don’t have a market for 750-1000 pieces so SS has to sucker people into thinking they have low quantities to try to sell quick. I think all 1:2 scales should have an EA of 200-300 pieces max. For the price you’re paying, they should have extreme exclusivity.

Also, regarding WW, the updated headsculpt has not been published on the Sideshow product page nor Prime 1 page either which needs to be updated. (A new photoshoot is due.) If not, then the merchandise being sold is false advertisement in my opinion even though it’s announced when these statues go for pre-order that the final piece may vary from the proto-type. I do hope WW is released no later than February. If she’s pushed one more time, I might end up cancelling mine.

We’ve been anxiously waiting since we fully paid for her back in September when her release was first due.

Last edited:
Anything is possible, but I doubt it.

I'm just wondering how people are going to handle that hair out of the box.

Are you going for the 1:2 trinity or you happy with sups and bats?

I am hoping there is no massive issues with her.

Does anyone know if her sword would fit in a stuva?

Are you going for the 1:2 trinity or you happy with sups and bats?

I am hoping there is no massive issues with her.

Does anyone know if her sword would fit in a stuva?

Nope I'm not getting her. I'm fine with the Bats and Supes, as I still don't like how the head looks on the body. Something seems off to me, and I'm not talking about likeness here. To me it seemed that the proto head seemed to fit the body more. Since the adjustment....something doesn't seem to work.

I've since decided to get the entire 1/3 Justice League line, except for possibly the Tactical Bats.

I’m doing the range of 1:3 as well, but have a problem with Supes, WW, and Aquaman’s headsculpt. There’s something about WW’s headsculpt on that scale I’m not liking either, and the fact that has sculpted hair is a bit of an issue for me at that size scale.

Either way, I do hope they are enhancing the 1:2 scale, and that the sculpt is aligned with the rest of her.

I’m doing the range of 1:3 as well, but have a problem with Supes, WW, and Aquaman’s headsculpt. There’s something about WW’s headsculpt on that scale I’m not liking either, and the fact that has sculpted hair is a bit of an issue for me at that size scale.

Either way, I do hope they are enhancing the 1:2 scale, and that the sculpt is aligned with the rest of her.

I'm actually really impressed with the Aquaman headsculpt. From the prototype closeup pics of the head I think the facesculpt is pretty much perfect. Though I do think the hair could have some finer details.

And given that I have the Superman 1/2 scale, the headsculpt doesn't bother me all that much. I love that 1/2 facesculpt.

And personally I dislike rooted hair. It's annoys the hell out of me with my female Hot Toy figures, and at a larger scale it'll annoy me even more. Plus I plan to keep these 1/3 pieces out in the open, and I can just imagine the dust accumulation that's going to occur...... don't know what I'm going to do with Supes as I gather it's got the exact same material costume as their 1/2 scale piece.

I'm actually really impressed with the Aquaman headsculpt. From the prototype closeup pics of the head I think the facesculpt is pretty much perfect. Though I do think the hair could have some finer details.

And given that I have the Superman 1/2 scale, the headsculpt doesn't bother me all that much. I love that 1/2 facesculpt.

And personally I dislike rooted hair. It's annoys the hell out of me with my female Hot Toy figures, and at a larger scale it'll annoy me even more. Plus I plan to keep these 1/3 pieces out in the open, and I can just imagine the dust accumulation that's going to occur...... don't know what I'm going to do with Supes as I gather it's got the exact same material costume as their 1/2 scale piece.

The thing that makes sixth scale rooted hair annoying/doll-like in many cases is that the short length doesn't give it enough weight to sit naturally without product to hold it down. I doubt the half scale WW will have that issue and more agree more with GodofWar's concerns about the way the new head sculpt flows with the pose with which it wasn't initially conceived. Much like the half scale Joker though, it'll probably be a short while after it's released before we get in hand photos from people who know how to properly showcase the pieces, whether it's styling the hair or simply getting an angle that doesn't make the pose look stiff.

Would it fit in a 50cm (29 1/2 inch) wide Pax (the stuva is 60cm wide)? The pax is deeper 58cm (22 7/8 inches) as apposed to 50cm on the stuva.

Would it fit in a 50cm (29 1/2 inch) wide Pax (the stuva is 60cm wide)? The pax is deeper 58cm (22 7/8 inches) as apposed to 50cm on the stuva.

I was given the following dimensions: 105 cm H x 48 cm W x 56 cm D. It was stressed that the dimensions were subject to change depending on the final product and, as of yet, I haven’t been able to confirm them with a second source. So you may choose to take them with a grain of salt.

I’d be inclined to say no to the 50 cm Pax as well - internal width is only 46 cm. There is a 75 cm frame that has an internal width of 71 cm. Note that the internal depth of these is closer to 57 cm. It may be tight front-to-back but, once again, with a suitable door, the 75 cm Pax might work.

Back