Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Face is improved but still looks like she has pulled an all nighter. There is definitely likeliness there i do admit.

Face is improved but still looks like she has pulled an all nighter. There is definitely likeliness there i do admit.

There is a likeness there, but I don't believe the hair looks quite right. Kinda flat looking.

And imo the head pose/placement doesn't quite fit the pose/body positioning?

It is not a bad statue and the face likeness is pretty close (but it is still missing something). I'm just not sure I'd want to spend $2,000 on it.

just bad lighting/angle- sculpt looks terrific and much more like Gal

I agree, I think a lot of the issue is with the lighting (it's like zooming into the face at a bad angle and then setting the camera to maximum flash and taking the picture). The one picture (although she's turned to the side) with all three characters, that lighting looks good and doesn't look bad (from what you can see).

I remember another picture a few pages back when an updated face sculpt was revealed with equally if not worse lighting and this is where all the comments about her looking tired or hung over came from. Same situation with super zoomed in face and max flash settings.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

im going to tokyo comicon, Im sure she will be there, I will do a video of her and the whole event.

And if you do a search on YouTube, someone has just uploaded a video with a lot of close ups of this piece.

I guess this one? Now I seriously worry about the hair but I've said it a thousand times and not a lot of people like sculpted hair on a 1/2 scale..but that frizz though...

Amazing- Armored Batman is just jaw dropping- WW sculpt looks GREAT but that bad wig will have to improve alot

Amazing- Armored Batman is just jaw dropping- WW sculpt looks GREAT but that bad wig will have to improve alot

Anyone getting this will need a professional to get the hair to look right.

And for those not putting the piece behind glass, I can just imagine the dust that has to be cleaned. Which means ongoing hair care.

What is the best way to deal with real hair? Get it done right then hair spray it so you dont have to do it again?

From the video, you can tell she only looks good from low angle shots, especially the 3/4 low angle looking up at her face. Straight on, her face is a bit wide and it just doesn’t feel right at eye level angles left or right. Issue with the hair is concerning but I understand that can be adjusted and styled to fix that problem.
The body of the sculpt is lovely and fierce. But it had to be the whole package for me. I love Gal Gadot. I don’t she her. Also, I am not completing the trinity. Just wanted her. And, for that reason, I’m out.
d2977748e6f627892528267b12992135.jpeg

im going to tokyo comicon, Im sure she will be there, I will do a video of her and the whole event.
Could I ask anyone who does happen to see it in person to see whether they can get a measurement of how much space she’ll take up (i.e. front to back; left to right)?

I’d like to start building a display case for it but none of the official dimensions take the sword and shield into account.

I feel like they've pushed the release date on this one at least 3-4 times already. The last update was for November and it seems they've just changed it to Est. "Arrival: Jan 2018 - Feb 2018". They missed the Wonder Woman movie release but I guess they can try and catch the Justice League movie wave assuming that movie does well..

Is it the head sculpt that is delaying prime 1 on this piece? Or do they just have to much on their plate?

Is it the head sculpt that is delaying prime 1 on this piece? Or do they just have to much on their plate?

I believe they have something like 80 statues currently up for preorder. Which is pretty much the same as Sideshow, when you take out the other non statue merchandise.

Back