Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- Wonder Woman Statue

belongs in Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.Freaky lifelike.Even Gal has to be freaked out by this.:horror It's too good.

You think those pictures are good LOL look at this.
12987084_1676887439243640_9161029034547857206_n.jpg
13000088_1676887462576971_6364524838617700083_n.jpg
13015616_1676887442576973_7250983078597542796_n.jpg

The portrait needs work it is by far the weakest of the 3. Superman & Batman's portrait sculpts are pretty much perfect. I Cannot see Gal Gadot at all in these pictures. Her jawline, and bone structure is all wrong. Here's some profile shots of Gal for comparison. People saying it's good enough, Prime 1 doesn't settle for good enough and neither should we. I will not buy this if they don't fix her likeness.

View attachment 258963
Gal-Gadot-Castro-Ad-620x350.jpg

View attachment 258964
062615-gal-gadot-lead.jpg

Gal_Gadot_1d.jpg

View attachment 258965
Gal-Gadot-Wallpaper-Wg29.jpg

The portrait needs work it is by far the weakest of the 3. Superman & Batman's portrait sculpts are pretty much perfect. I Cannot see Gal Gadot at all in these pictures. Her jawline, and bone structure is all wrong. Here's some profile shots of Gal for comparison. People saying it's good enough, Prime 1 doesn't settle for good enough and neither should we. I will not buy this if they don't fix her likeness.

View attachment 258963
Gal-Gadot-Castro-Ad-620x350.jpg

View attachment 258964
062615-gal-gadot-lead.jpg

Gal_Gadot_1d.jpg

View attachment 258965
Gal-Gadot-Wallpaper-Wg29.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Like you said you are in the minority of people who think this is not good enough, dont get me wrong if they can improve be my guest but if they tweak to much and ruin this I would be disappointed we all know what happens if you change to much of a sculpt, and to be fair it depends on angles make-up light all those pictures can look different really fast.

Facial structures fluctuate based on weight. It looks spot on. Only thing I'd say needs some tweaking is her nostrils need to be a bit wider. That's about it.

Yep' Gal said in interviews she put on mass and weight for WW.So you can't really compare those Model Photo's to her WW look.

Yep' Gal said in interviews she put on mass and weight for WW.So you can't really compare those Model Photo's to her WW look.

Which brings another good point; every comparison shot is of her modeling profile. I've yet to see anyone try and compare it to her WW shots.

Still think it looks nothing like her. The pictures in the white dress is of her gaining 17lbs of muscle mass, her facial structure hasn't changed, it's still sharply defined. The bridge of her nose, the lack of definition in her check bones & the shape of her eyes is what's throwing it off the most imo.

View attachment 258963
View attachment 258965
la-et-hc-wonder-woman-gal-gadot-20160324

View attachment 258964
gal-gadot-s-wonder-woman-costume-breakdown-3c0001ce-f213-4af0-bc95-aceeb0d11fcb-jpeg-104772.jpg

Aren't the face sculpts for these more sophisticated statues derived from 3D scans of the actual actors? Always thought of that process as the equivalent of a "life mask" pulled from a plaster cast mold of the performer... in other words, as real as it gets. Granted, finishing touch-up work should be done by someone who knows what he's doing, but I thought the faces on these pieces were not original sculpts, but digital "casts" taken directly from actors Affleck, Cavill, and Gadot.

Still think it looks nothing like her.

Saying it looks nothing like her is a bit much. I definitely see Gal in that sculpt. Now, could it be better? Yes. Her jawline looks to squared off when you look at the straight forward pic. The bridge of her nose could be narrowed a bit. Also, her eyes should be slightly larger. I think if P1 implemented those changes it would be almost spot on. But even if they don't, I still think it looks great and will be ordering her.

Damnit...another statue I wanna sleep with...when will it end!

it's obviously not perfect, but you can definitely tell that's gal for sure. sculpts can always be improved , but looks pretty good so far to me.

It's not supposed to look like every Gal Gadot photo available on Google Images. It's supposed to look like Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, and I think it accomplishes that nicely.

It's not supposed to look like every Gal Gadot photo available on Google Images. It's supposed to look like Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, and I think it accomplishes that nicely.

Haha that's exactly what I was thinking :goodpost:

Still think it looks nothing like her.
Not sure if serious. It clearly looks like her and is recognizable as her, it's just not perfect.

Not everything has to be black and white.

For $2000 it better be 90-95% perfect right now it looks like 45% gal gadot perfect.

For $2000 it better be 90-95% perfect right now it looks like 45% gal gadot perfect.

I agree 2k is alot but some people even pay 4k for a Doom PF a PF!!! if you think about it is 1/2 for 2k really overpriced even if I dont use the doom as a point what about 800 dollar for a XM piece or 550 dollar for a SS PF lets face it prices went up all over are those perfect no but we pay it anyway!

That said this is the prototype I am sure they will tweak the **** out of her like the Joker but saying 2k is much so it better be perfect is not the way to go because nowadays its a steal.

Back