Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- Wonder Woman Statue

Who knows maybe it will when all is said and done.

She is posted on P1 instagram and man she looks wonderful!! way better then Hottoys and for a 1/2 scale its day 1 order for me

Looks great!

Good thing 1/2 scale is not my cup of tea ...or else my wallet would be in trouble.

Looks awsome but I'll have to choose between her and 1/2 scale armored batman to pair with Supes. I wish my wife liked this ****, then I'd be able to buy them all cause I could display them in my massive space that we call our house and not my finished basement/mancave which is limited in size. Gosh my wife gets 2500+ square feet to play with and I'm stuck with 700.. I pay the mortgage yet get little space.. woman are nuts

OMG that actually looks real, and its not just the hair making look so real. The paint job on the face is more realistic than both MOS and bats.

OMG that actually looks real, and its not just the hair the paint job on the face is more realistic than both MOS and bats.

I read somewhere that the head sculpt on Wonder Woman is pvc, in order to achieve a realistic look. Sort of like the blitzway marilyn manroe piece

OMG that actually looks real, and its not just the hair making look so real. The paint job on the face is more realistic than both MOS and bats.

Justtakeitallin.jpg

I really want this, so this will be about 2,000 dollars?

she looks so lifelike and so big my wife would think i am have a fetish for Gal Gadot and wouldn't leave me alone in the same room as it !!

it is a strikingly impressive piece though, and I think perhaps you would need a large impressive display room to keep it in scale

Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- Wonder Woman Statue

She looks great but somehow I'm not feeling Gal Gadot in that sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Damn that is one beautiful sculpt.

Imo the headsculpt when viewed straight on, may be a bit off. But the pics at a slight angle look great. I'm really impressed.

I read somewhere that the head sculpt on Wonder Woman is pvc, in order to achieve a realistic look. Sort of like the blitzway marilyn manroe piece

I'm not sure if it's pvc or some sort of translucent resin, but it makes me wonder where SS went wrong with their 1/4 Man of Steel.

Wonder when this will go up for preorder?

The more I look at this piece, the closer I am to buying it.

I don't even have the space to display it. Heck I don't have the space for the cavill Superman and I just ordered that.

I have absolutely no self control when the sculpts are this good.

The sculpt is fantastic, but I don't care for her as an actress. She wasn't even skilled enough to hide her accent. I just think that shows her lack of talent. Prime 1 doesn't seem to lack any talent whatsoever.

The sculpt is fantastic, but I don't care for her as an actress. She wasn't even skilled enough to hide her accent. I just think that shows her lack of talent. Prime 1 doesn't seem to lack any talent whatsoever.

I've personally never really cared about accents. I'm born and raised in Australia. So everthing I watch essentially has accents from my point of view.

And what accent is Wonder Woman supposed to have anyway?

Wonder Woman and the rest of the Amazons were originally Greek ....so their accent should be Greek.

Back