Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- Wonder Woman Statue

Build up a hype

Yep. That last trailer pretty much showed the entire movie plot.

So after seeing the movie about 8 times, I'm super stoked to see this one. I'll definitely have to get it. Hopefully it's a 1/2 scale piece. I'd certainly drop that kind of change. Gadot was amazing, and she was incredibly sexy for the part.

So after seeing the movie about 8 times, I'm super stoked to see this one. I'll definitely have to get it. Hopefully it's a 1/2 scale piece. I'd certainly drop that kind of change. Gadot was amazing, and she was incredibly sexy for the part.

Yes movie was awesome! Don't know why people didn't like it. To me it was not slow at all. The story is based on some comics. The effects and action was top notch. Even affleck was great!

Yes movie was awesome! The story is based on some comics.

2a0.jpg

Yes movie was awesome! Don't know why people didn't like it. To me it was not slow at all. The story is based on some comics. The effects and action was top notch. Even affleck was great!

Same here... going to see it again this weekend..

For a sexy chick, you always have room mate :lol

Pretty sure it's been confirmed to be a 1/2 scale piece, like the bats and superman.

Last edited:

Still no reveal?? Cmon!

where is she allready!! just like the real ladies always late!!!

Taken from P1's fb page. She's here!
FB_IMG_1460625816304.jpg

That's gonna be a nice trinity display. Hope someone makes 1/2 classic comic costume versions.

now to hire a professional hair stylist to get it juuuuuuust right for me, set it then forget it lol.

Back