Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- Wonder Woman Statue

z8gZtm.jpg

I can't wait to see better pics. If I get any of these I'd get Superman and Wonder Woman.

I already ordered Superman & Batman. This piece is looking wonderful :wink1: but I don't think I can pull off 3 1/2 scales.

the hair will definitively need some futzing.

For those that want to put her behind glass, that sword is sure gonna be a problem.

Damn, you could be right about that......didn't really notice the position of the sword......Decisions, decisions...

It just kind of looks like it came straight out of a wax museum.

That's not creepy, that's a big compliment. lol
That's one of the reason I got into collecting figures.
Always enjoyed going to wax museum.

The Ecc hulk turned out pretty good with his wig, so I think this will look great when said and done. Why the hell didn't the Heath joker have real hair though?

I've always been iffy about having a figure that was designed after a celebrity being in my home (weird, I know), but this Wonder Woman looks amazing, but a comic book version of WM at this size would have been better.

The Ecc hulk turned out pretty good with his wig, so I think this will look great when said and done. Why the hell didn't the Heath joker have real hair though?

Who knows maybe it will when all is said and done.

Back