Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No interest in Arkham line... must resist

Same here. The designs just don't interest me beyond some of the Carlos D'Anda concepts from the first game. I'm still going to get suckered into buying this or Catwoman this year.

12508904_1646324415633276_8784117770102103607_n.jpg

I love the eyes and nose, but the mouth and hair look a little dull for the character. I'm sure Prime 1 will include an alternate head.

Man, I might be in the minority here...I'm a little disappointed. I think the face is pretty but she looks so...dead, expressionless. This is not the Harley that was in the game. She always has a lot of personality and expression on her face. I hope there are other heads maybe smirking or smiling because this doesn't represent her very well IMO. If this is the only head, I'm not all in...

Man, I might be in the minority here...I'm a little disappointed. I think the face is pretty but she looks so...dead, expressionless. This is not the Harley that was in the game. She always has a lot of personality and expression on her face. I hope there are other heads maybe smirking or smiling because this doesn't represent her very well IMO. If this is the only head, I'm not all in...

It will come with 3 portraits .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back