Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would put this at $799. I think it will be less than Bats.

Possibly! It'll be interesting to see how they price it. I'd LOVE it if they did that! It'd make sense because she's thinner too, so there's less overall materials. I guess it'll depend on how many swap out parts there are, and whether or not they're aiming to justify the whole line being around $899.99, which I could also see them doing.

I'd love it if she was cheaper though. That'd really help...not holding my breath there though, as I've been disappointed too many times doing that when guessing prices lately! :lol

Possibly! It'll be interesting to see how they price it. I'd LOVE it if they did that! It'd make sense because she's thinner too, so there's less overall materials. I guess it'll depend on how many swap out parts there are, and whether or not they're aiming to justify the whole line being around $899.99, which I could also see them doing.

I'd love it if she was cheaper though. That'd really help...not holding my breath there though, as I've been disappointed too many times doing that when guessing prices lately! :lol

Best then assume all 1K... :lol

I think she wil be same price as bats mabey 850$ price range

I need her I cant wait anymore :banghead

omg, i can not wait to see a full prototype of this piece! i would literally buy all three versions of her in the arkham series if they ever got to making the other two version. instant order.

Looks like Harley Quinn will have three portraits
52d90daca0d74f5b639aef7c8b490340.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But at least they're making it worthwhile! There's NOTHING stopping them from making them all $900 anyway, but they're going above and beyond to add to each piece that isn't Arkham Batman to really make it worth the buck! Three portraits, and it sounds like a bust of some sort to display an alternate headsculpt? That's fantastic! At this point I almost want them to go back and add something to Arkham Batman! :lol

But just the options of arms and headsculpts is great!! That'll really change the feel of each of these statues, as you can pose them in any way you prefer! I'm stoked! Can't wait to see more!

these are expensive, but yeah, at least they are giving us our moneys worth with all these extra portraits and multiple switch out options. it's a slam on the ol wallet, but at least you can smile in between the tears. :wink1:

Gonna have to keep an eye on her. This could end up being epic and a must have statue.

It'll definitely be that! They said three heads, so I'm guessing we'll get one of them with a police hat on. Possibly the EX, as someone mentioned long ago in a previous thread. There will also be swap out arms for different poses, so I'm guessing this bat on the shoulder is one look, and possibly both hands on the hips for another...then who knows?

Either way, really looking forward to seeing this one come together! Definitely the Harley statue I've been waiting for.

It's all going to come down to the paint app. Has P1 done a human face yet?

They've done it multiple times in this line alone, and I have complete faith she'll basically looked like she was plucked from the game with how well they do with them!

Prime-1-Studio-Batman-Noel-Statue-Arkham-Origins-032-600x424.jpg

SDCC2015_Prime_1_Studio_016.jpg

Premium-1311.jpg

Prime-1-Arkham-Knight-Robin-Statue-005.jpg

While some are masked, it's clear that they'll easily be able to handle the rest of her face. They already look like they've got her hair styled perfectly in the WIP above!

Back