Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12509182_959568710786140_2584486915451112553_n.jpg

Removing the lollipop was for the best. I get the playful idea behind it, but it needed a bulging cheek, or more of a sucking expression, which is why people were seeing toothpick instead of lollipop. I think the above portrait looks superb! With three options, I think a regular face is a great option. It's definitely not lifeless. I mean, it's great to have various options and I'd rather one be this than have all three see her looking crazy/silly or insane.

I agree. I don't even think the face looks accurate. There's 2 additional sculpts "for the regular" (so hopefully 4 total with the EX).

I agree as well. I would have loved to see the in-game rendition, as the character design for the game is out of this world. Hoping one of the other portraits resembles her better. Great work though.

I dunno so far these heads are not Harley. They are just pretty faces. No expression or personality at all. I've seen 2 heads now and I'm pretty disappointed.

I dunno so far these heads are not Harley. They are just pretty faces. No expression or personality at all. I've seen 2 heads now and I'm pretty disappointed.

It's the same head they just removed the tooth pick and took a front head shot . At least they are working on it. February 7th will be the full reveal .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the same head they just removed the tooth pick and took a front head shot . At least they are working on it. February 7th will be the full reveal .

Yea still reserving final judgement til full reveal of course. Don't get me wrong the sculpt and paint job are nice, just not representative of her personality from the game. A smirk would go a loooooooong way. I prefer without the lollipop on that first head as well if I had to choose.

Yea still reserving final judgement til full reveal of course. Don't get me wrong the sculpt and paint job are nice, just not representative of her personality from the game. A smirk would go a loooooooong way. I prefer without the lollipop on that first head as well if I had to choose.

With is portrait I think they went with A neutral expression like they did with the bust same with the Bruce Wayne sculpt . Feb 7th can't some fast enough .

With is portrait I think they went with A neutral expression like they did with the bust same with the Bruce Wayne sculpt . Feb 7th can't some fast enough .

I have no doubt that this will be awesome as a composite piece when fully revealed, but I really want to see portraits of her laughing, winking, or smirking more with a policeman's hat. That said, these 1/3s appear to be of such high quality and are so detailed that I would still be happy to own this piece even with this somewhat neutral expression.

hi, does anyone know how soon after these batman prime 1 pieces are revealed at Con's that they actually go up for pre-order so i can plan for it? any general idea would help, i just recently came across looking at these so i wasn't watching when the others did. thank you

Really? Why would you think that? The PO for Deathstroke really didn't take that long since they revealed the full painted prototype. I actually think Harley will definitely PO sometime this year and probably not that late.

I am hoping a quick to happen after reveal preorder as well, as im sure most do...

thank you guys for your responses !

P1 said Harley PO will be after Feb 7th Wonder Festival .

Really? Why would you think that? The PO for Deathstroke really didn't take that long since they revealed the full painted prototype. I actually think Harley will definitely PO sometime this year and probably not that late.

You misunderstood what he said. The original question was how soon will this go up for preorder after reveal. And he reaponded with dont expect this to release for a year. Which he is right. He answered but his answer had nothihng to do with the original question. Then you come in and say hes wrong when he is actually right about the release but your right about the pre order time frame. Haha

There is a group run by prime 1 reps on FB I'll post the link in a few .

Back