Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prime 1's international website www.prime1studio.com is having a big sale on some of the Arkham pieces and other stuff. They also have some stuff that has been sold out at Sideshow for quite some time.

2018_GW_banner.jpg

Harley Quinn EX - $697
Batman Beyond EX - $799
Arkham Knight EX - $675
Batman Noel EX - $720
Two-Face EX - $765
Azrael - $765
Deathstroke Reg - $790
Bane Mercenary - $765
Bane Venom - $850
Red Hood - $765

Prime 1's international website www.prime1studio.com is having a big sale on some of the Arkham pieces and other stuff. They also have some stuff that has been sold out at Sideshow for quite some time.

2018_GW_banner.jpg

Harley Quinn EX - $697
Batman Beyond EX - $799
Arkham Knight EX - $675
Batman Noel EX - $720
Two-Face EX - $765
Azrael - $765
Deathstroke Reg - $790
Bane Mercenary - $765
Bane Venom - $850
Red Hood - $765

International shipping charges will eat up a lot (if not all) of the savings from the discounted prices.

International shipping charges will eat up a lot (if not all) of the savings from the discounted prices.

true, but most of these EXs are sold out on SS so if you want one then this isn't a bad deal IMO

Late to the party but had to pick this one up, is my first 1/3 scale and I also have the Prime 1 Justice League Wonder Woman on order... Told myself no to bigger than 1/4 scale but rules are made to be broken!

Had to get the EX:

Came with bonus batarang!

Phenomenal detail with great switchouts, not a fan of the crazy head though so I won't be using it!

Looking great without the tutu!

Really badass statue, would recommend

genralszabo.. nice pick up.Congrats :duff

5 Prime 1 Statues, 7 more on PO and She is still my Fav.. and my EX didn't even come with the bonus Batarang.I'M pissed :lol

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I'll get a proper camera and lighting set up one day! Debating whether to sell my premium formats but I still like them. Hopefully you'll get the batarang or another gift in the future, I'm not sure why they send them sometimes and not others :)

I really like the switch out options with prime 1, they're in another league in some ways. Hope my justice league wonder woman waitlist converts at sideshow

She is my second favorite P1 piece after Miller Bats, so gorgeous :love I just regret that I bought seriously overpriced reg version from EU retailer, loads of € wasted...

She is my second favorite P1 piece after Miller Bats, so gorgeous :love I just regret that I bought seriously overpriced reg version from EU retailer, loads of € wasted...

I feel for you but at least you didn't miss out on any change out arms or heads, I hate it when actual parts of the statue are limited to exclusives!

nice Vid nm.
Congrats on a great pick up.Better late than never on this Beauty.
And a super deal.

One of my fav's in my collection and IMO the very best Harley you can have right now especially if you collect 1.3 scale.
Portraits w/great eyes,switch-outs,paint apps,detail all phenomenal.Batman and Joker minis are extra cool.Boss Statue.

Back