Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T'is a good plan! Right now I'm Batman, Arkham Knight, Harley and Catwoman. Batgirl will very likely make the cut because I love the game design and have no other Batgirl statues outside the upcoming Tweeterhead version, and possibly Nightwing.

They said they were doing an Arkham City head for Nightwing, which is great because I'm not a huge fan of the fuller mask he uses in Arkham Knight. That said, we're talking HUGE money at that point, so unless they're spread out nicely with release dates (we're talking some heading into 2017) then that could change the plan.

Batman -Arkham Knight - Red Hood -Harley -Catwoman- Scarecrow . 1/2 Joker and Supes for me .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here you go
c3e36467e34dbfd7603415a694d307df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes with the bat on her shoulder is what I wanted. I'm in for
1. Batman
2. Harley
3. Scarecrow

And Two Face will look real cool but I think I'll wait for Sideshow to do a PF comic version

Im so looking forward to this. I have been waiting for an Arkham Harley for ages, I would have preferred an Arkham city one but this is still good

Here you go
c3e36467e34dbfd7603415a694d307df.jpg

Awesome, that's what I figured it'd be, and it's great to get confirmation. It's a really fun idea to add various posing abilities to these pieces...even if there's one you love over the rest, it's great to have the option to swap it out even a year or two down the road to mix it up!

And Killer Croc is gonna be what then? 50 inches tall?!

I'd think he'll be on par with Bane...POSSIBLY a bit taller, but I think they've gotta be somewhat realistic here with sizing. But hey, who knows, he could be a few inches taller than Bane. Either way, he'll be a beast! I love that character, but there's no way I'm in for him. Spacing just won't allow it, and I'll be lucky to be able to afford the key characters I'm looking for as is!

This is one line that I'm all for taking its time being released. I know they don't expect everyone to buy everything, but with SO many versions of Batman on the horizon, I'd prefer them pump those guys out and keep Harley and Batgirl spaced out some more. That won't happen, but still! :) Batman is due out by March, Arkham Knight by early summer...so at that rate, with Deathstroke, Bane and Robin already ahead in the sculpting department, I could see Harley and Catwoman being due out end of 2016, start of 2017. That'd be a good year of spacing, which would help out quite a bit!

don't forget about Mr. Freeze and Two Face!

Oh, I'm aware of all the villains they have lined up! It's hard to gauge how they'll be releasing these guys, as there's just so many on deck! They'll either come fast and furious and choices will have to be made (though I still believe it'll be a few months between most releases, at least) or they'll be spaced out in terms of a couple of villains here, then Robin, then someone else, then a new Batman. Apparently they have quite a few versions of Batman on deck, including the already teased Cold Heart armor suit Batman...so all these will hopefully allow for the ones I'm interested in to be spread out a bit!

Unfortunately (and fortunately...but mostly unfortunately for my wallet,) I think they'll be getting Harley and Catwoman up near the start of next year. I see these being rather long waits in terms of final ship dates though! So there's always that.

Awesome, that's what I figured it'd be, and it's great to get confirmation. It's a really fun idea to add various posing abilities to these pieces...even if there's one you love over the rest, it's great to have the option to swap it out even a year or two down the road to mix it up!

I'd think he'll be on par with Bane...POSSIBLY a bit taller, but I think they've gotta be somewhat realistic here with sizing. But hey, who knows, he could be a few inches taller than Bane. Either way, he'll be a beast! I love that character, but there's no way I'm in for him. Spacing just won't allow it, and I'll be lucky to be able to afford the key characters I'm looking for as is!

This is one line that I'm all for taking its time being released. I know they don't expect everyone to buy everything, but with SO many versions of Batman on the horizon, I'd prefer them pump those guys out and keep Harley and Batgirl spaced out some more. That won't happen, but still! :) Batman is due out by March, Arkham Knight by early summer...so at that rate, with Deathstroke, Bane and Robin already ahead in the sculpting department, I could see Harley and Catwoman being due out end of 2016, start of 2017. That'd be a good year of spacing, which would help out quite a bit!

What pose are they referring to? Do we know which pose they are going with (and do we have a picture of what it might look like?)

Oh, I'm aware of all the villains they have lined up! It's hard to gauge how they'll be releasing these guys, as there's just so many on deck! They'll either come fast and furious and choices will have to be made (though I still believe it'll be a few months between most releases, at least) or they'll be spaced out in terms of a couple of villains here, then Robin, then someone else, then a new Batman. Apparently they have quite a few versions of Batman on deck, including the already teased Cold Heart armor suit Batman...so all these will hopefully allow for the ones I'm interested in to be spread out a bit!

Unfortunately (and fortunately...but mostly unfortunately for my wallet,) I think they'll be getting Harley and Catwoman up near the start of next year. I see these being rather long waits in terms of final ship dates though! So there's always that.

i doubt they will unveil a new bats before the arkham knight on is out. i think it would be about 6 months at least before we see a new bats up for preorder. by then there will be several bat themed statues in hand for review.

as for villains, i could see them doing maybe 1 more preorder before years end. after that maybe one every couple of months.

my thinking is that they have teased enough arkham game batman statues for the next year, maybe year and a half.

What pose are they referring to? Do we know which pose they are going with (and do we have a picture of what it might look like?)

Harley.jpg

attachment.php

These are the two images they've posted so far, and while there's still no 100% confirmation -- and the first image IS mainly there to focus on the skirt -- I'm guessing the way both pictures show her arms will be options for posing. A standing version of her where she'll be able to have the bat in her hand, or that arm removed and simply have another you can put in that will sit on her hips. Allowing options like that are how I'd expect her pose to end up being.

i doubt they will unveil a new bats before the arkham knight on is out. i think it would be about 6 months at least before we see a new bats up for preorder. by then there will be several bat themed statues in hand for review.

as for villains, i could see them doing maybe 1 more preorder before years end. after that maybe one every couple of months.

my thinking is that they have teased enough arkham game batman statues for the next year, maybe year and a half.

Well there's another event/convention they'll be displaying pieces at in Dec/January, I believe. So I'd expect to see Harley there. While they're showing a lot of "COMING SOON" pictures, a lot are still in the WIP phase with no sculpts at all. I'd also doubt they'll release another Batman before Arkham Knight Batman is released -- especially since he's due out in Jan - March, and Noel was just revealed.

This guy is the only other Batman that's been teased so far:

12038969_962175673829075_285393730027758723_o.jpg

YpbAD24.jpg

UpDjqcz.jpg

But I'd expect him to be revealed alongside Freeze some time near the start of next year. But hey, who knows where they're at. I think every few months is a likely pacing for pieces to be revealed at. Even then it'd be hard to collect as many as most would like, but it also sets realistic expectations for release dates and the factory actually being able to keep up with all these previews!

The ones they've teased so far will likely take us right through 2016 and into 2017. It's so hard to gauge with so many teases, but it's great that people will get a chance to pick up such detailed, stunning versions of their favourite character, as Prime 1 is really not leaving anyone behind!

Didn't they also tease Arkham Asylum Batman?

i don't think they would do that one, at least not for a long while yet. sideshow has a partnership with them and they already have done him. like how prime is doing an origins joker and not the regular one because sideshow is doing that one.

i'm really tempted to get into this line but i just started eyeing XM studios. both prime 1 and XM are putting sideshow to shame in the detail department but it comes at a cost. over double the price but i think it is worth it.

the problem is that if i start collecting both XM and prime 1 i will go broke in a very short period of time. i can say now that i'll just get a single prime 1 bats, maybe Noel, but then once i have him i won't be able to stop.

it's a great time to be a collector with all these new companies sprouting up but it's also very painful to only be able to pick and choose which awesome statues to have and which to pass up on :gah:

Back