Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When a picture speaks 1000 words
2219a0852a4e7cd7c29f5e0d53ef54f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my..... Thankfully, not a big fan of this costume so I'm going to probably pass. An AC Harley would more than likely be an instant purchase. From what we've seen so far though, this is looking great.

I believe this is what they are going for . With multiple switch out arms and portraits .
19e09063fdc8b894d79e192e5b716eee.jpg

Last edited:
I believe this is what they are going for . With multiple switch out arms and portraits .
19e09063fdc8b894d79e192e5b716eee.jpg

The face on that actually looks a little different then in game IMO. I will definitely reserve judgement til I see the actual statue preview to make a decision on whether to pull the trigger. But now I'm seriously going to start scrambling to cancel an order and maybe sell a few statues to free up space and funds.

Wow, just, wow. I'm a huge fan of the Arkham character designs and this line is really looking pretty damned irresistible so far.

The face on that actually looks a little different then in game IMO. I will definitely reserve judgement til I see the actual statue preview to make a decision on whether to pull the trigger. But now I'm seriously going to start scrambling to cancel an order and maybe sell a few statues to free up space and funds.

Sarakawa I do agree with you:) but if she looks like this:
tumblr_ns2fg3dAOo1sx3kw3o2_1280.jpg
BUY BUY BUY I BUY IT SO FREAKING FAST!

This is just the DLC promo shot I used as a example for the pose .

Back