Prime 1 Studio 1/3 Hush Poison Ivy...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1522862062283.jpg
    FB_IMG_1522862062283.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 280
Is that the first pic we have of this statue where she isn't surrounded by the other Hush line pieces?

In my opinion when so closely surrounded by the other pieces it made this statue look bigger and more involved than it already is.

I love that they're getting new PO's up pretty quickly, but I really wish they'd start shipping some of the stuff I already have on order.

I love that they're getting new PO's up pretty quickly, but I really wish they'd start shipping some of the stuff I already have on order.
That's a good one. They should be focusing more on producing and shipping some of their pieces.

As a big DC fan, I will say: "I hope they will never start producing Marvel Stuff." - repeatedly

For Marvel statues I have XM.

There is no difference between ordering from Prime or SS is there? Don't they both offer the same exclusive if there is one?

There is no difference between ordering from Prime or SS is there? Don't they both offer the same exclusive if there is one?

sometimes P1 has "direct" exclusives that offer something in addition to the "regular" exclusive. The Joker statue is an example.

You will also be paying a heck of a lot more for shipping if you're in North America if ordering direct.

To confirm GeneralZod's point, we all agree that the SSC version is better sculpted and more intricate than the P1 version right? And definitely more bang for your buck.

But in all seriousness this statue is massive and so much detail in it. I was going to just cap myself at Superman and Batman but this is tempting. Also awaiting the Catwoman reveal, I will probably end up not capping myself at Superman and Batman at the end of the day =(

P1 is on another level with this one (compared to the SSC version). It does cost more and the size may not fit into certain collections, but still, if you are an Ivy fan, this is an easy decision.

I assume SS will have it up soon after Prime, guess I will wait and order it then. What a strange exclusive, I need to re-read Hush to remember what it refers too.

I'm not a fan of this Sideshow version at all, but I'm also not a fan of Prime1's huge base
I think it honestly takes away from the statue itself
But that's just my opinion, what matters is what collectors like and what they are happy with

Well between the two, it's not even a question on which of them I prefer, the price and space be damned.

And with that as the Ex, I have no concerns with getting this locally from Popcultcha.

Back