Prime 1 Studio 1/3 Hush Poison Ivy...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
27867845_1687844514572055_4853003130498897219_n.jpg

Damn that base is one beautifully detailed piece. And it works great with this particular character. Like it could come from any medium, either cartoon, game or movie.

Just curious but is this piece at all similar to the one originally designed by imaginarium art?

Prime is flexing their skills....

I've never seen the final pics until now.

This is a piece of art! :rock I love the base - the detail on those plants are extraordinary. The face sculpt looks awesome as well (which typically is a weakness for many of these companies.)

Need some HQ photos to really judge but looks like Prime 1 really nailed IVY she looks great.Superman is looking good also no more seams and Head size look better.
a couple of Ivy from Hush

Attachments

• JL HUSH PI 3.jpg
    JL HUSH PI 3.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 119
  • JL HUSH PI 2.jpg
    JL HUSH PI 2.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 119
  • JL HUSH PI 1.jpg
    JL HUSH PI 1.jpg
    415.8 KB · Views: 118
With the size and plant/creature details I'm wondering how much this is going to be?

I would assume it'll be more than the Bats and Supes in the line.

This is a magnificent piece - all other ivy statues pale in comparison. Catwoman would be amazing so here's hoping. I actually think batman is the weakest of this line

Ivy is easily the best of the three Hush pieces, hands down, I think the others slightly missed the mark. Although Ivy is in whole another league, spot on!

Congrats to the 1/3 collectors, just awesome.

You collecting hush sups and bats?

Probably not. I'm trying to concentrate on movie lines at the moment. With the odd game or comic piece. Though the Supes is a possibility. But that Ivy is damn impressive.

I think that will be the case.
Look at Swamp Thing. I think his price tag is US$ 1500 or 1600

I wouldn't be at all surprised if that ended up being the price range.

Probably not. I'm trying to concentrate on movie lines at the moment. With the odd game or comic piece. Though the Supes is a possibility. But that Ivy is damn impressive.

Prime 1 is on another level at the moment their pieces are superb. They do it on purpose it's smart business quality pieces makes it to hard for us to resist.

Yes, you are right.
Then I have to think it's a maybe a "good" price for a big 1/3, because I ordered XM White Magneto and Dark Phoenix for nearly the same price.

So, we have the XM statue, Prime 1, Sideshow (and maybe a variant). This is going to be one expensive year for a Poison Ivy collector!!

Back