Prime 1 Studio 1/3 Hush Poison Ivy...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strangely enough that is true. They're all statuified (not a real word) versions made to look a bit more realistic with the folds in the costumes and musculature. Pieces like the art fx kotobukiya at least look like Jim Lee's art but I guess they think bigger scale = we need to add more detail. Which does look great but could be closer to the subject material. I guess it's like the sideshow catwoman premium formats - the original I still call the Adam Hughes version as the costume is the same, and the purple is Balent. But it's just one artist's interpretation as artists like to put their own spin on things and not copy 100%. Which conversely is what most collectors want :dunno

Also your signature reminded me that if they do a huntress then I am in big trouble! Sideshow's was good but prime 1 would be another level!
You already know that you are in trouble, because there will be an awesome Huntress Statue in 1/3 ;)

Can't wait for the reveal.

Supes, Poison and Huntress for me.

None of these statues look anything like Jim Lee's art.

03025685f006e3f0df746eecca8d1d4e.jpg

I'm still wondering if this might be the 1999.99 price range now since its the new year. She massive and most detailed 1:3 ever made.

I think this piece is phenomenal, and I completely disagree with any of the 'it's too busy' or 'the base is way too big/too much' comments. I love it. My one gripe is the pink/red lips. They should be green, not only because that's how they were in the comic, but also because it looks better with her green skin.

If this were 1/4, I'd buy in a heartbeat. With that being said, I don't collect 1/3 so I will be happily staying with my XM Poison Ivy and interested to see what the new Sideshow PF looks like. I'm starting to dislike the two original Ivy PFs I own.

Last edited:
Pretty sure that Prime does random things to justify lines. This was the IA poison ivy. My guess is that they could have strung this up with Hush or Injustice 2 line. Probably saw her more with Hush and just put it there. Only thing pure Lee is Supes, Bats, and Huntress (which even she may be debatable).

I can't stop thinking about this piece..

I keep telling myself that it doesn't matter how wide / deep this piece is, you can find a way to somehow squeeze it into the Stuva cabinet.
(not sure but I think I would even be prepared to modify a Stuva Cabinet if need be and make it deeper to be able to fit this epicness).

I can't stop thinking about this piece..

I keep telling myself that it doesn't matter how wide / deep this piece is, you can find a way to somehow squeeze it into the Stuva cabinet.
(not sure but I think I would even be prepared to modify a Stuva Cabinet if need be and make it deeper to be able to fit this epicness).
Leave the stuva behind and go with Pax.
That's where I'm right now, because of the same thoughts.

from Prime 1 Instagram.. looks like HUSH Catwomam and Nightwing will be joining the Band along with Huntress.

Attachments

• 28753905_157493121603680_6813649385251930112_n.jpg
    28753905_157493121603680_6813649385251930112_n.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
The ears are missing, so maybe they're hiding them on purpose? It's definitely Catwoman though.

I noticed the outline is IDENTICAL to the art below (Adam Hughes), so they probably don't have a sculpt yet... could be the same for Nightwing.

35845d34eeaf2d5eb506698facee81a0--heros-comics-adam-hughes.jpg
2ziy5ue.jpg

I wasn't expecting for them to go so deep into this line.

I wonder how many more they're going to do on top of those teased so far.

Leave the stuva behind and go with Pax.
That's where I'm right now, because of the same thoughts.

Yes, this could possibly be the way I'm heading. I would have to get doors made for the Stuva, so I guess there is not much difference in getting doors made for the pax. (I would just have to work out a way to hang the doors onto the pax frame using the Besta hinges, etc).

Has anyone ever built a Pax with traditional "outward" opening doors?

Back