Prime 1 Studio 1/3 Hush Poison Ivy...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m gonna wait to see what’s at SDCC unless this goes on wait list before that.

Same here. But I'll actually hold off until that Japan con the week after - that's where Prime 1 are going to unveil all their new pieces.

Edit: Wonder Festival, July 29.

Last edited:
I am hoping the teaser pic of the bird base they posted on instragram is for Nightwing!

It's speculated to be the blue variant Miller TDKR Batman but no confirmation yet

attachment.php

regular for me. I aint's paying several hundred dollars extra (when everything is said and done) for a cat.

regular for me. I aint's paying several hundred dollars extra (when everything is said and done) for a cat.

Ambasah, where are you ordering from? I noticed you're also from Canada.

I want to order the regular through Sideshow, but very much afraid of the customs charge tacked onto it. I was thinking of going through a Canadian retailer instead, but I don't think any of them have flexpay options :/

If I were buying this (which I may, still thinking about it) I would go with the Reg. The EX does nothing for this piece IMO, goes better with Catwoman.

Ambasah, where are you ordering from? I noticed you're also from Canada.

I want to order the regular through Sideshow, but very much afraid of the customs charge tacked onto it. I was thinking of going through a Canadian retailer instead, but I don't think any of them have flexpay options :/

are you on fb? there are a number of Canadian retailers who can hook you up on our private fb group. I am using a local shop who gives me great discounts...plus no shipping costs and I get to inspect before I pay : )

are you on fb? there are a number of Canadian retailers who can hook you up on our private fb group. I am using a local shop who gives me great discounts...plus no shipping costs and I get to inspect before I pay : )

Ah yeah, I'm a member of a few groups for both 1/6 scale figures and Sideshow/high end statues on fb. Just running through a few options.

There are a few places I've noticed that are in your area that I'm looking at. Is the place you're talking about Toy Square? I've ordered hot toys from them before and are an option for this statue...

Decisions, decisions... well at least I don't think these will sell out quickly... or at all?

Ah yeah, I'm a member of a few groups for both 1/6 scale figures and Sideshow/high end statues on fb. Just running through a few options.

There are a few places I've noticed that are in your area that I'm looking at. Is the place you're talking about Toy Square? I've ordered hot toys from them before and are an option for this statue...

Decisions, decisions... well at least I don't think these will sell out quickly... or at all?

Toys2 is not the best option. they charge in usd.

check out here for better options:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/248765585319179/?sorting_setting=RECENT_ACTIVITY

Back