Prime 1 Studio 1/3 Hush Poison Ivy...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
27891813_219000878646745_3650604652640075776_n.jpg

Beautiful looking statue! Prime 1 really are on another level. The Hush Supes will be near perfect when they fix the issue with his under scaled head to.

Beautiful looking statue! Prime 1 really are on another level. The Hush Supes will be near perfect when they fix the issue with his under scaled head to.

Go to hush supes thread on this forum they fixed his head and other minor issues he looks amazing.

Go to hush supes thread on this forum they fixed his head and other minor issues he looks amazing.

Thanks, just seen that. Wow, what an amazing piece! As I have so much Batman stuff compared to Supes I'm tempted to go for that over the JL Batman now. It's great that Prime 1 listen to feedback and improve statues throughout production. I wish HT would do the same when it comes to figures.

I hate that everything’s being shown at once. I’m hoping for a little spread in P.O’s between Ivy, Superman, TDKR line, Sideshow joker and Harley.

Not too impress by the 1/3 DC set so far. Somethin is just off somehow

Maaan i don't know, but is it really so hard to give us collectors the measurements?
I mean directly through Prime 1.

I would do that if I could go to one of these fairs.
I like the reviews and videos from "Radd Titan" and "It's Sisko" for the XM pieces.
Allways giving us measurements and you can imagine how big a statue is gonna be, because you se a person next to it.

None of these statues look anything like Jim Lee's art.

Strangely enough that is true. They're all statuified (not a real word) versions made to look a bit more realistic with the folds in the costumes and musculature. Pieces like the art fx kotobukiya at least look like Jim Lee's art but I guess they think bigger scale = we need to add more detail. Which does look great but could be closer to the subject material. I guess it's like the sideshow catwoman premium formats - the original I still call the Adam Hughes version as the costume is the same, and the purple is Balent. But it's just one artist's interpretation as artists like to put their own spin on things and not copy 100%. Which conversely is what most collectors want :dunno

Also your signature reminded me that if they do a huntress then I am in big trouble! Sideshow's was good but prime 1 would be another level!

Back