Statue Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Arkham Knight Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised there's so little enthusiasm for this Joker. Is the line already dead or is Prime 1 saturating the market?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'm surprised there's so little enthusiasm for this Joker. Is the line already dead or is Prime 1 saturating the market?

IMO it's the latter... but it's not just Prime 1, it ALL of the companies making soooooooooooooo many freakin statues. Add customs on top of that and you have a market that's literally a bucket that's overflowing.

Nice! And they didn't add the $50 upcharge they've been putting on a few of these. They also have all 3 dimensions, which is a nice change for the usual just height thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

In my opinion I think a lot of people are waiting for the Asylum/City line. Arkham Knight game was great. The designs, not so much, compared to AA AC. Why they didn't start it off with those two games is beyond me. Cuz those are the most popular games in the series. Once those get announced, if they even get to them, the fan base is going to blow up. I'll get every single piece down those two lines. For now I'm sitting on the sidelines, watching and waiting.

In my opinion I think a lot of people are waiting for the Asylum/City line. Arkham Knight game was great. The designs, not so much, compared to AA AC. Why they didn't start it off with those two games is beyond me. Cuz those are the most popular games in the series. Once those get announced, if they even get to them, the fan base is going to blow up. I'll get every single piece down those two lines. For now I'm sitting on the sidelines, watching and waiting.

Definitely. I'm dying for a AA/AC Bats already. I think Prime released AO and AK statues because they were the most recent video games. I honestly don't know if Prime realizes just how popular and in demand AA/AC pieces are. I'm waiting! :impatient:

Definitely. I'm dying for a AA/AC Bats already. I think Prime released AO and AK statues because they were the most recent video games. I honestly don't know if Prime realizes just how popular and in demand AA/AC pieces are. I'm waiting! :impatient:

Or they know that AA and AC would sell whenever they wish to release it given its more timeless status compared to AO/AK, so they have to make sure the figures already planned from AO/AK would sell first or people would most likely be buying AA/AC stuff.

Was TDKR the only one they have released under AC license so far?

Arkham City.

Either way, it's not accurate to the TDKR game skin from the games. It's like they used the license so they could make one "based on the game" but actually looks more like the comics (Del Otto's variant cover to be exact on the stance/pose/chest logo and cut of trunks, Mutant Leader likeness), with some artistic liberties taken (like the gold fins on the gauntlets ala Batfleck's), since they didn't have the TDKR comic license then.

dc-comics-batman-the-dark-knight-returns-statue-prime1-902785-14.jpg

There is a lot of enthusiasm. No doubt. It’s just so many jumped the gun on the AO Joker that getting another version for another $1,000 is too much. I personally was waiting for this one to come out because he is THE JOKER that exists throughout the first, second, and last Arkham games made by Rocksteady studios. I don’t consider Arkham Origins game part of their canon. That was just a cash grab game while last game Arkham Knight was being developed.
Sure, some great statues came from the AO game, e.g. Deathstroke and Mr Freeze, but the joker/red hood is not the Joker that was there from day one when Rocksteady blew Batman fans and gamers away with the release of Arkham Asylum.
61a975aef2f2e634405a3ab4022acaff.jpeg

a lot of collectors including myself have never played the Arkham Games so it comes down to which Joker appeals to you more in Statue Form.You collect the one you like,simple as that.Or ones you like if you can afford it.

If you have played the Games then you most likely already have a preference.You can only hope the transition into Statue form,Face Sculpts,Clothing,Pose and Base are what you are looking for when that version is released.If not then you continue to wait.

This is the same scenario for all the Arkham characters being produced into Statues.Knight,Origins,City,Asylum,will your fav be turned into what you want?Sculpt,clothing,Pose and Base?

looking at all the Jokers from game play on YT.. City,Asylum and Knight look very similar.Origins seems to be the exception,a completely different look.

Last edited:
That's kinda crazy to me people dropping this kind of money on the whole 1/3 line and never played the games. I know there's collectors don't read comics and buy statues though.

I agree, I’d actually have to like a character and make a connection to drop that kind of bread on a piece. I played the Arkham games not a huge fan of the series but absolutely loved the characters and designs. The story was ok, I think AC was the best one.

That's kinda crazy to me people dropping this kind of money on the whole 1/3 line and never played the games. I know there's collectors don't read comics and buy statues though.

If you collect Statues you collect what you like.Batman,Joker whatever.If it's an awesome piece you want it in your collection and you can afford it.And P1 pieces are quite awesome renditions of DC characters IMO.IM crazy 7 times so far.So that probably adds up to Insane:lol

Last edited:
Back