Statue Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Arkham Knight Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would go with this option
22528412_1571056182941018_6908523182121561908_n.jpg

Yeah, that's a cool set up. Lot's of awesome display options with this piece.

looks pretty cool and the Top Hat EX sculpt is nice.But since I already have the P1 Arkham Origins Joker on PO this is not a must have for me.

totally Love this! Now do I want to add this to my P1 AO Joker & SS 1/4 AA Joker? hmmmmmmmmmm decisions decisions LOL!!

He has a smaller footprint then the AO piece. So it's a bit easier to display.

All three dimensions from height to depth are lower, especially his width... (22cm difference).

Statue features:
- Size approximately 33 inches [(H)84.4cm (W)31cm (D)43cm]
- Three (3) interchangeable left-arm
- Two (2) alternate Regular portrait
- One (1) alternate Exclusive portrait (In Exclusive version only)
Retail Price:
- Regular version: $969 US
- Exclusive version: $999 US
Edition Size:
- Regular version: 1000
- Exclusive version: 800
Prototype samples shown.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

Attachments

• 22492025_1571057719607531_41793911396825782_n.jpg
    22492025_1571057719607531_41793911396825782_n.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 101
I like what they've done with this. I like that the base uses less space, sculpt on face is good, however didn't expect them to do this pose; trying to see if I warm up to it more. I do like this version of Joker but Lee Bermejo Joker is definitely one of my favourite comic adaptions that I think would translate quite nicely in this line maybe I wait.....agh decisions!

It is great that the base is considerate to save space lord knows we need it. This joker is most iconic to me and many others, I’m sure. He will be on my radar, I still think they did a more epic job on Freeze and Deathstroke. Wish this joker was on the origins joker base.

Are people cancelling the Origins Joker for this one?

It comes down to what you like personally.Otherwise It would be an easy purchase for me if $ was no problem because it's another awesome Joker by P1.I do like the Smeared paint scheme on the open mouth Portrait and Clothing choice on the AK more than the AO.And some may prefer the AK over the AO space wise.Also the AO EX was $1049 so you save $50 on the AK EX at $999.
For me the AO is a little more insane looking and I really like the Staircase and the Gargoyle Bat base.Also like the Red Hood EX.So I'll be keeping my AO Joker PO.

I posted the AK Joker Statue feature a couple posts back so here are the AO Joker Statue features:

Size approximately 34 inches tall
One (1) interchangeable left hand holding a remote bomb
One (1) interchangeable left hand holding knife
One (1) interchangeable right hand holding a pistol
One (1) interchangeable right hand holding a fake pistol with flag “Bang!”
One (1) interchangeable right-hand finger gun gesture
One (1) interchangeable right-hand good hand gesture
Three (3) alternate Joker Portraits
One (1) alternate Red Hood Portrait (For EXCLUSIVE version only)

Last edited:
Man, I’ve never had a collectible go from a must have to an instant pass. Pulling that Scarface as an exclusive exclusive is a real kick to the nuts. I get they want to pimp their new site, but to most collectors their shipping is just outrageous. Had enough points saved up to get him completely free too from Sideshow.

Man, I’ve never had a collectible go from a must have to an instant pass. Pulling that Scarface as an exclusive exclusive is a real kick to the nuts. I get they want to pimp their new site, but to most collectors their shipping is just outrageous. Had enough points saved up to get him completely free too from Sideshow.

So just get it for free from Sideshow then. It’s $1300 After shipping from Prime 1 direct. Free vs $1300 over a little trinket.

It comes down to what you like personally.Otherwise It would be an easy purchase for me if $ was no problem because it's another awesome Joker by P1.I do like the Smeared paint scheme on the open mouth Portrait and Clothing choice on the AK more than the AO.And some may prefer the AK over the AO space wise.Also the AO EX was $1049 so you save $50 on the AK EX at $999.
For me the AO is a little more insane looking and I really like the Staircase and the Gargoyle Bat base.Also like the Red Hood EX.So I'll be keeping my AO Joker PO.

I posted the AK Joker Statue feature a couple posts back so here are the AO Joker Statue features:

Size approximately 34 inches tall
One (1) interchangeable left hand holding a remote bomb
One (1) interchangeable left hand holding knife
One (1) interchangeable right hand holding a pistol
One (1) interchangeable right hand holding a fake pistol with flag “Bang!”
One (1) interchangeable right-hand finger gun gesture
One (1) interchangeable right-hand good hand gesture
Three (3) alternate Joker Portraits
One (1) alternate Red Hood Portrait (For EXCLUSIVE version only)

Thanks for sharing! I liked the AO Joker too because he felt more sinister. He definitely seems to have more switch-out options too. Was the $1049 due to Sideshow bumping up the price? I remember they did it with Freeze too, so I'm wondering if they will do the same with the AK Joker since they've been doing it with a lot of popular or rare pieces, some by $5 even. The orange and bright green hair does make AK pop a little more. I've been avoiding the AK line since I never played the game so I have no connection to it, but the Catwoman made me want to make exceptions, since she wasn't in AO plus she looks amazing...

It is great that the base is considerate to save space lord knows we need it. This joker is most iconic to me and many others, I’m sure. He will be on my radar, I still think they did a more epic job on Freeze and Deathstroke. Wish this joker was on the origins joker base.

My thought exactly!

Thanks for sharing! I liked the AO Joker too because he felt more sinister. He definitely seems to have more switch-out options too. Was the $1049 due to Sideshow bumping up the price? I remember they did it with Freeze too, so I'm wondering if they will do the same with the AK Joker since they've been doing it with a lot of popular or rare pieces, some by $5 even. The orange and bright green hair does make AK pop a little more. I've been avoiding the AK line since I never played the game so I have no connection to it, but the Catwoman made me want to make exceptions, since she wasn't in AO plus she looks amazing...

I think you are right.Because it was right around that time SS started adding their own $50.Because my AK Batman,AK Harley Quinn,AO Killer Croc and AK Scarecrow PO's had no Bump in price.But my AO Mr Freeze,AO Joker and AK Catwoman PO's all had it.
Guess we will see if SS continues the bump up.Probably Thursday if this goes up for PO.

Last edited:
Back