Statue Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Arkham Knight Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm...

Decorea White (Mod at the Prime 1 Collectors Group) said:
Just to be crystal clear. There will be an EX and regular version of Joker.

Scarface is an exclusive bonus only for purchases made at the Prime 1 Studio store.

Decorea White said:
Pre-order this week!

I am glad I am not thrilled with the pose. I would be forced to buy it directly from them with a huge shipping cost.

Yep' this is available through Prime 1 Studio Store only.They will be doing their own Exclusive Bonus Items you will get by ordering through Prime 1.
There should still be a Sideshow EX which means you can get the SS Exclusive plus Bonus if you order through P1.Plus Rewards points and discounts that count towards future P1 Orders.
But then you pay more for shipping if you are in the US plus any Duty/Fees.But no Tax for us in CA.That helps but not enough to spend an extra $100 or so on shipping unless the Bonus is a must have.

but we should be good citizens and pay our CA sales tax. god knows the good people running the state budget office will make the best use of our hard earned tax money to support... aaaaaaaaahhhhh couldn't even get through that with a straight face :rotfl

but we should be good citizens and pay our CA sales tax. god knows the good people running the state budget office will make the best use of our hard earned tax money to support... aaaaaaaaahhhhh couldn't even get through that with a straight face :rotfl
They can use the new funds from the increased gas tax and car registration increase. I'm ready to move out of this state.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

They can use the new funds from the increased gas tax and car registration increase. I'm ready to move out of this state.

:exactly: all we can do is :lol or :pow

22310654_144423822968946_727366843165086041_n.jpg

Take a hint o'boy. We may have had our differences, but you and me, we're made for each other!” Prime 1 Studio is proud to present MMDC-27: The Joker from Batman: Arkham Knight. The Joker was an insane, homicidal supervillain, and the arch nemesis of Batman. His white skin, green hair and blood red lips belied the chaotic nature that underlay his cartoonish appearance. The extremely intelligent self-styled "Clown Prince of Crime" had no superpowers beyond a capacity for incredible violence and a skill at creating deadly mayhem, and frequently concocted elaborate schemes to entrap his nemesis. He serves as the main antagonist of Arkham Origins and Arkham Asylum, is one of the main antagonists of Arkham City, is one of the prominent antagonists of Arkham Knight, and can be considered the central antagonist of the Arkham series overall. Statue features: - Size approximately 33 inches [(H)84.4cm (W)31cm (D)43cm] - Three (3) interchangeable left-arm - Two (2) alternate Regular portrait - One (1) alternate Exclusive portrait (In Exclusive version only) Retail Price: - Regular version: $969 US - Exclusive version: $999 US Edition Size: - Regular version: 1000 - Exclusive version: 800

Seems like the base grabs much more attention than the statue. I kinda expected a museum stance with animated arms or something.

I think this looks phenomenal. I think the EX isn't anything special (AO Joker has a much better EX), but the rest of this piece looks great. Prime killed it with both of their Arkham Joker statues. Two amazing choices for collectors to choose from.

Back