Statue Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Arkham Knight Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you collect Statues you collect what you like.Batman,Joker whatever.If it's an awesome piece you want it in your collection and you can afford it.And P1 pieces are quite awesome renditions of DC characters IMO.IM crazy 7 times so far.So that probably adds up to Insane:lol

Agree 100%, the Arkham line has some of the best character designs period

Jumped on this one. With the narrow width this will fit perfectly between my two P1 Batman’s and fill that display well. Much more simpler statue than the AO version, but I prefer this design of Joker by far. And even though the base is very dominating, I like it.

Long wait now but suits me well financially, and this will probably be my last ever statue when it’s released (if the SSC Wolverine is released before).

a lot of collectors including myself have never played the Arkham Games so it comes down to which Joker appeals to you more in Statue Form.You collect the one you like,simple as that.Or ones you like if you can afford it.

If you have played the Games then you most likely already have a preference.You can only hope the transition into Statue form,Face Sculpts,Clothing,Pose and Base are what you are looking for when that version is released.If not then you continue to wait.

This is the same scenario for all the Arkham characters being produced into Statues.Knight,Origins,City,Asylum,will your fav be turned into what you want?Sculpt,clothing,Pose and Base?

looking at all the Jokers from game play on YT.. City,Asylum and Knight look very similar.Origins seems to be the exception,a completely different look.

That's kinda crazy to me people dropping this kind of money on the whole 1/3 line and never played the games. I know there's collectors don't read comics and buy statues though.

Man, the games are fantastic, I can't imagine life without them. :lol

I haven't owned a video game system since probably before many of you were born....who remembers colecovision : )

don't play the game but these statues are ace. Have about 6 already : )

from Kelvin Loke facebook.. looks like Joker EX heads waiting for their eye's to be painted and their Top Hats.

Damn' some of these are taking so long the threads are buried deep in the Multiverse.. this was in Earth 11. :lol

Attachments

• 42736186_256008865063330_9069072377755521443_n.jpg
    42736186_256008865063330_9069072377755521443_n.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Looking good! This statue should have come with a normal laughing head instead of that sick version.

Why are his eyes closed?

I don't believe it's a case of them being closed. It's just that they haven't been painted in yet or had the decal applied.

I'm assuming that they do it last as they didn't want that black paint to end up on the eyes. I'm guessing doing the eyes is supposedly more precise work.

Found on YouTube:- From Virtual Devil

I believe it's in French though. This collector I believe also posts on the Facebook groups.

Note that he does have an issue with I believe incorrect magnets being applied for one of the gun arms.... how that passed QC I have no idea. But outside of that it looks great!

The only thing I noticed that may be different from the prototype is that the red on the coat tails is far more apparent, and the bow tie doesn't look as good for some reason.

And for the arm attachments the mixed media threads (which depicts the tears/aging on the shoulder/arm seams) have to be played with to make it look right.

It is French, all right.

I know I shouldn't complain, but it is a bit annoying that it's in French, as he's usually one of the first collectors to receive their Prime 1 pieces as he orders directly from their website, and possibly the only YouTuber to upload a quality video presentation on the statue for a month or two.

Back