Statue Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Arkham Knight Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Arkham Asylum Joker

I didn't order the Origins version as I was holding out hoping they would make this version. But the Origins Joker is still a great looking piece, I'm sure everyone will be happy no matter which version they get.

I ordered he origins as I loved it...can not wait to see this one though. I have Batman and Harley with Scarecrow on order so I went with the Origins Joker as I wanted something different than the Gargoyle style base and Museum pose and I think it will still work with the other Arkham Knight line

I'd love to get a 1/2 version of this and AA Batman.

think sideshows arkham joker destroys this one

I think you're jumping the gun. All we've seen is half a portrait on the P1 Arkham Asylum Joker. At least wait to see the full figure before passing judgment on it.

I think you're jumping the gun. All we've seen is half a portrait on the P1 Arkham Asylum Joker. At least wait to see the full figure before passing judgment on it.

Totally agree and Prime 1 is full sculpt which so many on this board not only prefer but love, myself excluded, although I totally understand the preference.

Sideshow's version doesnt look anything at all like the in game character aside from his garments. Sideshow nailed AA Batman's likeness down to a T, though.

Sideshow's version doesnt look anything at all like the in game character aside from his garments. Sideshow nailed AA Batman's likeness down to a T, though.

if youre referring to the reg head sculpt then you may have a point, but the EX laughing head sculpt is a perfect representation of the crazy AA Joker IMO.

21740416_1898729517059430_6863551318815982957_n.jpg

Someone ought to change the thread titles name to Arkham Knight, since its been confirmed that its from that game.

Shame Sideshow won't let us switch payments to the new one if it turns out really nice... already liking the lighter green. Wish I didn't pre-order so early, the EX is still available now, but someone was adamant it would sell out fast since it's their first Joker, sigh... :pow

When P1 starts posting teasers such as these does that mean they are close to being ready for Pre- Order or not? I passed on Harley from AK as my first PF and went with Bane and Croc Premium formats from Sideshow. But, I told myself if this Joker ever came out I would seriously consider it.

When P1 starts posting teasers such as these does that mean they are close to being ready for Pre- Order or not? I passed on Harley from AK as my first PF and went with Bane and Croc Premium formats from Sideshow. But, I told myself if this Joker ever came out I would seriously consider it.

I think it depends, but this is from their Video Game line (where teaser-to-PO turnaround time is faster compared to their movies particularly Batman 1989 :lol) and it seems that they skipped the digital sculpt teaser and went straight to an actual prototype perhaps to be exhibited at a show that's coming soon. XE Suit Batman went up for PO not too long after its fully-painted proto first appeared at a show. TDKR Batman was first teased January 2016 (digital sculpt), painted proto shown @ SDCC July 2016, went up for PO August 2016.

If this is for a show happening later this year (November/December), then maybe it can go up for PO by January 2018.

I think it depends, but this is from their Video Game line (where teaser-to-PO turnaround time is faster compared to their movies particularly Batman 1989 :lol) and it seems that they skipped the digital sculpt teaser and went straight to an actual prototype perhaps to be exhibited at a show that's coming soon. XE Suit Batman went up for PO not too long after its fully-painted proto first appeared at a show. TDKR Batman was first teased January 2016 (digital sculpt), painted proto shown @ SDCC July 2016, went up for PO August 2016.

If this is for a show happening later this year (November/December), then maybe it can go up for PO by January 2018.

Understood! I'll keep an eye on this thread and Facebook.

Damn, was really hoping this was the AA Joker. I know that the AA and AK Joker are practically identical but if this was an AA piece then I could look forward to other AA releases like Batman. I desperately want an AA/AC Bats already.

Back