Statue Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Arkham Knight Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer Origins version but this looks great also, I like his iconic outfit and normal portrait.
It's a shame Prime 1 covered that awesome laughing portrait with some herpes, it would look so much better without it in my opinion.

Found on YouTube:- From Virtual Devil

I believe it's in French though. This collector I believe also posts on the Facebook groups.

Note that he does have an issue with I believe incorrect magnets being applied for one of the gun arms.... how that passed QC I have no idea. But outside of that it looks great!

The only thing I noticed that may be different from the prototype is that the red on the coat tails is far more apparent, and the bow tie doesn't look as good for some reason.

And for the arm attachments the mixed media threads (which depicts the tears/aging on the shoulder/arm seams) have to be played with to make it look right.

Really like that T-shirt he’s wearing.

I have seen a lot of in hand photo's on instagram and this turned out real nice.I prefer the Origins version which is far more wicked and insane looking.

can't go wrong with either one.

Damn, so many great looking Joker statues from Prime 1. And we still have the Bermejo Joker yet to be fully revealed.

I have finally received the regular locally, and I like it as much as I was hoping I would. The paint is great, except that I think the bow tie could’ve been painted/sculpted/detailed a bit better.

Love the display options, but my only query is in regards to the foam/felt padding under the right foot. Why do you think this was done? Was it because if it wasnt there, the toe of the boot could scrap along the headstone and prevent it from resting the flat ledge? Or is it because even without the padding on the foot, the foot wouldn’t rest on top of the ledge to begin with, possible indicating poor engineering on the production piece and this was just the easiest fix? Or was it always intended? I’m also concerned where the centre of gravity is with this piece, as I wouldn’t want the body of the statue to start leaning to it’s left.

And damn is the base bigger and heavier than I thought it would be in hand.

I have finally received the regular locally, and I like it as much as I was hoping I would. The paint is great, except that I think the bow tie could’ve been painted/sculpted/detailed a bit better.

Love the display options, but my only query is in regards to the foam/felt padding under the right foot. Why do you think this was done? Was it because if it wasnt there, the toe of the boot could scrap along the headstone and prevent it from resting the flat ledge? Or is it because even without the padding on the foot, the foot wouldn’t rest on top of the ledge to begin with, possible indicating poor engineering on the production piece and this was just the easiest fix? Or was it always intended? I’m also concerned where the centre of gravity is with this piece, as I wouldn’t want the body of the statue to start leaning to it’s left.

And damn is the base bigger and heavier than I thought it would be in hand.

I have several statues with foam padding in various spots. In every case it's to prevent scratching/moving or two painted parts that touch.

I have several statues with foam padding in various spots. In every case it's to prevent scratching/moving or two painted parts that touch.

I’ve never seen it on a Prime 1 piece before. However I have seen it on a few XM pieces, where they were used as you mentioned to prevent scuffing etc.

But at the same time the felt in those cases I think were very thin pieces (almost non-existent as they didn’t protrude much) whereas on this Joker the padding is quite thick. Well about 3mm thick anyway.

But as I way saying I’ve got a feeling that without that padding to lift the boot up, it wouldn’t be able to sit flush on the ledge anyway as it looks like the tip of the boot on the side would hit the base before it could rest on the ledge.

Love the Joker. Absolutely incredible piece.
I think I now have all the Arkham pieces I am after, with the exception of Mr Freeze:

z7e9pDl.jpg
iMJE6Esr.jpg
DCVdqtpr.jpg
7EZ5bGsr.jpg
OMvaHF4r.jpg
7yQzoafr.jpg
xHNMoQfr.jpg

Great lineup you've got there. Freeze would look amazing in your (or any) collection. I'm pretty impressed with the Arkham Knight Scarecrow as well.

this is a nice looking Joker but I could not afford both with all the Prime 1 PO I already had.So I went with Origins Joker because I liked how very insane looking he is.And there were quite a few different switch-outs to play around with on the Origins Joker 3 Head sculpts and the Red Hood Sculpt,Guns,Knives Etc.The Origins Joker takes up a lot more realestate than Arkham Knight Joker,so be aware of that.
I posted a bunch of pics pg21 Prime 1 Arkham Origins Joker Thread.

I don't have them but I definitely prefer this version, the outfit is more iconic and looks better IMO

Back