Statue Prime 1 - DKR Superman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks pretty incredible. My only gripe is the Frank Miller hair swoop. While true to the source material I wish they would dial it back a smidge. It looks a bit too heavy/awkward from certain angles.

I actually like the piece more than I expected I would - seeing the videos of it, the hair doesn't bother me as much.

If they made him semi battle damage. That be sweet. The smiling face is just wotttt

Love how it even look from the back. Such shame won?t have space to display and see him 360.

That ex head is a bit derpy but the rest is very impressive. Won't be for everyone but miller fans will love this

That ex head is a bit derpy but the rest is very impressive. Won't be for everyone but miller fans will love this

Right. I am a miller fan and will be a sucker for this. I guess only Bat armor and Carrie needs to be made from the .miller bat after this

Right. I am a miller fan and will be a sucker for this. I guess only Bat armor and Carrie needs to be made from the .miller bat after this

Fingers crossed they will happen to complete the set

The depth is 59cm. The Grey Batman was only 35cm and easy to display. This is gonna take big table

Is there any photos of the head out there without the “lighting added for effect” nonsense? I’d like to see what really looks like.

When will this guy be shipping?
Is it just me or on the picture, the legs look a bit short or maybe by it is too bulky?

Last edited:
Back