Prices for Hot Toys Avengers Loki

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody here looking to sell an Avengers Loki figure?

giphy.gif

Okay, since this whole thread is about prices, can someone tell me what the fair going price is for Loki?

Okay, since this whole thread is about prices, can someone tell me what the fair going price is for Loki?

Based on the many eBay auctions I watched in the search for mine just earlier this year, the general selling price seems to be around $350 - $400. Plenty of BIN listings for those prices will sit online for months, but people do bid those same prices in auctions. I paid $400 for a new one and I certainly don't feel ripped off and I'm happy with the figure.

If you're looking to get the figure cheaper, I'd recommend searching "Avengers Loki" on eBay (as opposed to "Hot Toys Loki"), as I've seen a few of them turn up for cheaper prices under that search. I would avoid auctions.

Good luck and happy hunting! :)

Based on the many eBay auctions I watched in the search for mine just earlier this year, the general selling price seems to be around $350 - $400. Plenty of BIN listings for those prices will sit online for months, but people do bid those same prices in auctions. I paid $400 for a new one and I certainly don't feel ripped off and I'm happy with the figure.

If you're looking to get the figure cheaper, I'd recommend searching "Avengers Loki" on eBay (as opposed to "Hot Toys Loki"), as I've seen a few of them turn up for cheaper prices under that search. I would avoid auctions.

Good luck and happy hunting! :)

I see! Well those prices do seem to reflect those of ebay. Well, it IS a figure I have been hoping for since I started collecting. I was hoping the new ones since that one would be better since I started, but the Dark World one certainly wasn't, and I don't even know what is going on with this Ragnarok one, so I suppose I'll just have to bite the bullet

Thank you!

...I suppose I'll just have to bite the bullet

This is probably what anyone who wants this specific figure is going to have to do. Unless Marvel redesigns Loki to look identical to his appearance in The Avengers in a future MCU installment (which we all know will never happen), all future Hot Toys figures of the character will be inferior to this original release.

I certainly hope you're able to find the figure for a good price. :)

Just buy DarK World Loki, it has better tailoring, is green and yellow and will come with an Infinity Stone if you buy the SE plus you'll have money left over for IW figs. I have Avengers Loki and it's not worth near $400. The head is pinheaded, the ankles are loose and the hands fall off easily, the gold beads are oversized and look cheap. Even if the color of the old Loki is better the newer HT are so much better made.

...the ankles are loose...

Although I respectfully disagree that TDW Loki is superior, this is a good point. The ankle joints are VERY loose on Avengers Loki and it's not at all hard for the figure to fall over and get damaged as a result. Mine fell over unexpectedly from those loose joints and now there's a tiny scuff on the helmet. Always keep Avengers Loki on the stand no matter what. :lecture

Although I respectfully disagree that TDW Loki is superior, this is a good point. The ankle joints are VERY loose on Avengers Loki and it's not at all hard for the figure to fall over and get damaged as a result. Mine fell over unexpectedly from those loose joints and now there's a tiny scuff on the helmet. Always keep Avengers Loki on the stand no matter what. :lecture

The tailoring is better but overall Avengers Loki is the superior figure I just dont think its worth $400+. Since DW Loki can be had for under $200 its a viable option for a basic loki with the yellow/green color

The tailoring is better but overall Avengers Loki is the superior figure I just dont think its worth $400+. Since DW Loki can be had for under $200 its a viable option for a basic loki with the yellow/green color

I got the exclusive DW Loki for 100.00 on eBay. Deals to be had on it.

Back