PREMIERE TOYS 1/6 Arms Depot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's shots of this yet-another-ebayed-preorder-batman-weaponry:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/140912369727?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

176755025.jpg

Yet I don't know. It's cool thing to get more harpoon guns and bat-suit in set, but it definitely looks like DX02 to me. They really should give us some more photos.

Anyway, the storage case itself looks accurate, but very poorly executed: take a look at the doors and the grid connection seam, at crooked boxes, at overrusty painted tubes. I don't know, I like one from Premiere Toys more so far. It more gives this feeling of conspiracy, but not the garbage. And I really like it's wrong base, it looks very nice with the up area.

I don't think the boxes are crooked it's just the angle the photo is taken. If I'm not mistaken guys on the board who made one also faced the same issue of it looking crooked in pics but in reality it was well in line.

it states in the auction that this one actually comes with a batsuit...i think that's a great thing, but the price seems really low does it not?

Here's shots of this yet-another-ebayed-preorder-batman-weaponry:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/140912369727?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

176755025.jpg

Yet I don't know. It's cool thing to get more harpoon guns and bat-suit in set, but it definitely looks like DX02 to me. They really should give us some more photos.

Anyway, the storage case itself looks accurate, but very poorly executed: take a look at the doors and the grid connection seam, at crooked boxes, at overrusty painted tubes. I don't know, I like one from Premiere Toys more so far. It more gives this feeling of conspiracy, but not the garbage. And I really like it's wrong base, it looks very nice with the up area.

Suspiciously low for including the suit. Guessing its a bootleg/knockoff? Can't see how they are throwing DX02 figures in these sets without charging much much more...:dunno

I have nothing against cheap unmovable molded suit just to display it inside the armory until it looks good and painted well. But yet I see only DX02 on photos. That's the point of my line when I say that it's pity that we have to choose right now based on photos only.

We'll surly WILL get some nice armor from HotToys. The main points now is: should we wait to get it or grab it with yet-another-similar release? I like the item from Premiere Toys more at this moment, it looks more solid and professionally executed. Anyway, yet-another-similar-release looks not bad too, it has correct flood and suit.

Wish I to see this suit... It will really help to choose.

I emailed the ebay seller about the arms depot above asking if the back doors open...he confirmed that they do not. looks like the one from premiere toys does open at the back.

PT has all the weaponry made of metal, but it has no sticky gun and harpoon guns included. Anyway, metal grenades and batarangs is very awesome.

Last edited:
PT has all the weaponry made metal, but it was no sticky gun and harpoon guns included. Anyway, metal grenades and batarangs is very awesome.

this is true, which makes this one rather nice. but as you were saying before...there are quickly becoming too many options. i guess you have to figure out which version you like, dr or dkr? i really like both, but do not need both.

Well, looks like they are both TDK versions, since in the TDKR we have this pile of crap:

Dark-Knight-Rises1-640x420.jpg

It's just difficult to pick one without actually see them both. ><

For your information for the no premiere version only batsuit is included without body inside...i can't wait to see the pics of final product.

I know. And that's one big plus! But on the other hand we have metal accessories in the premiere version and that's cool too.

Last edited:
For your information for the no premiere version only batsuit is included without body inside...i can't wait to see the pics of final product.

I wonder what the quality is like for that suit.

I really want to see in hand pics/reviews before biting the bullet on either of these armories.

Both of these definitely look cool. Seeing as i'll only have the DX12, it would make sense to get the one with the suit included, but i really dig the PT version and im not really one who bothers about the slightest inaccuracies

Back