PREMIERE TOYS 1/6 Arms Depot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol no luck at all, HT likes to announce things more than half a year ahead of being able to produce them.

ETA for this is march. Not sure about delays with this underdog company though.

:lol no luck at all, HT likes to announce things more than half a year ahead of being able to produce them.

ETA for this is march. Not sure about delays with this underdog company though.

Also be wary of the material and the construction of this set. Remember what happen to the unlicensed bat signal that a lot of people were preordering a while ago. :lol

Always remember: good things are never cheap; cheap things are never good:lecture

Also be wary of the material and the construction of this set. Remember what happen to the unlicensed bat signal that a lot of people were preordering a while ago. :lol

Always remember: good things are never cheap; cheap things are never good:lecture

Our minds really seem to be linked at least on this item, buddy! :hi5:

I found myself suddenly thinking of that unlicensed Bat-Signal when I got info about the price of this armory. It may be cheap, but it's still good money in case this item turns out to be a disaster as far as craftsmanship is concerned.

I guess we almost always get what we pay for :dunno

Our minds really seem to be linked at least on this item, buddy! :hi5:

I found myself suddenly thinking of that unlicensed Bat-Signal when I got info about the price of this armory. It may be cheap, but it's still good money in case this item turns out to be a disaster as far as craftsmanship is concerned.

I guess we almost always get what we pay for :dunno

Yeah, I remembered a lot of people were complaining how cheap and flimsy the whole thing was. The people that were doing most of the complaints werent even a detail or accuracy nut like how some of the people in this board are.

So I could only imagine how the people here reacted when they received their unlicensed batsignals :lol which company made those btw, is it the same as this?

Yeah, I remembered a lot of people were complaining how cheap and flimsy the whole thing was. The people that were doing most of the complaints werent even a detail or accuracy nut like how some of the people in this board are.

So I could only imagine how the people here reacted when they received their unlicensed batsignals :lol which company made those btw, is it the same as this?

Exactly. And oftentimes "cheap"and "flimsy" are things that we'd only get to find out once we have the item in-hand. It's hard to tell from the promo pictures. Even HT and Enterbay have already surprised me a few times this way. Case in point was the new cape holder from Bat Pod 2.0. Pictures of it already shocked me as it was a far cry from the wired cape attachment from version 1, then when I got it in hand I was totally floored by the fact that it's even thinner than a plastic drinking cup.

I think the Bat Signal was by Dream FX or something.

I might just wait for in-hand reviews of this armory before I get one. I won't mind getting it at a higher price, as long as I'm sure it's okay in quality.

Obviously its not screen accurate on the lights of the base. But these lights have purpose. FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES>>>> These diorama definitely will look beautiful or bada__! with the lights on ....instead of dull and dark background..

To each his own brother, just pointing out the discrepancy. I for one, don't care for the effect as the lights on the top create a cool look and I prefer things as screen accurate as possible....:panic::wink1:

:exactly: The price has me even more curious regarding the build quality...in hand reviews will make or break this one.

To each his own brother, just pointing out the discrepancy. I for one, don't care for the effect as the lights on the top create a cool look and I prefer things as screen accurate as possible....:panic::wink1:

ok! Maybe it is not so accurate...but this is not so innacurate to make me not to buy it...

everyone seems to commenting on how its not fully accurate or theres a problem some how. We need to remember we are lucky we get this stuff at all & coz its unlicensed the makers & designers do not get the freedom of pictures & blueprints that HT would if they own the license. I would buy it coz i enhances my display i dont particulary care that it isnt 100% accurate, it Looks close enough to me

everyone seems to commenting on how its not fully accurate or theres a problem some how. We need to remember we are lucky we get this stuff at all & coz its unlicensed the makers & designers do not get the freedom of pictures & blueprints that HT would if they own the license. I would buy it coz i enhances my display i dont particulary care that it isnt 100% accurate, it Looks close enough to me

The thing is, one of the major aspects that make this piece inaccurate is the light up Base, Which from any quick google search will show that the one in the movie does not have.

Otherwise, this thing is a work of art, and what seems to be for an amazing price. I don't think it would be that hard to change out the floor with a bit of modding.

The thing is, one of the major aspects that make this piece inaccurate is the light up Base, Which from any quick google search will show that the one in the movie does not have.

Otherwise, this thing is a work of art, and what seems to be for an amazing price. I don't think it would be that hard to change out the floor with a bit of modding.

:goodpost::exactly::lecture:lol

Dont need no blue print. Just ask intothevoid for details. :rotfl

That said, if in hand pics and reviews for this piece is good, I have no objection paying the market price then. Providing that HT doesnt do this, or cant do better than this one. If its more expensive than this, then so be it. It's the price of insurance and making sure all bases are covered, I suppose :lol

ok lets talk about this now...:yess:
Please note it is not Premiere Toys set...and the base seems accurate!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/251222247671?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

WOW! Not only does this look more accurate, but it also includes the suit, and the weapons rack in front has more stuff too, not to mention that those racks open the way they should (I'm yet to see a Premiere Toys version having the 6 front racks open that way, but apart from that the lower 4 racks of Premiere's seem to be empty).

My main concern with Premiere Toys' version is not with the accuracy though, but the build quality.

Back