PREMIERE TOYS 1/6 Arms Depot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think the base is a little wrong, so I would might pass this and hope for HT or I would mod it a little:

The+Temporary+Batcave.jpg

Source: https://www.knifedinvenice.com/2012/07/the-dark-knight.html

But I think at this price I would give it a try.

The base is certainly wrong as there were no lights built into the base of the original:

g2lk4.jpg

734667_10151305781904585_1988234213_n.jpg

Not that that's a dealbreaker...just saying. :monkey1

OSB price maybe around £100.00 / £130.00
Just waiting for my freight forwarders shipping quotation

Very tempted at that price, kitbash a Bruce Wayne to go with it and I reckon I could overlook the lack of any actual Bat Suit (because I sure as hell aint buying another DX12 just to put in this)

Very tempted at that price, kitbash a Bruce Wayne to go with it and I reckon I could overlook the lack of any actual Bat Suit (because I sure as hell aint buying another DX12 just to put in this)

I was thinking of using the DX02 in this, and leave the DX12 as Batman himself.

What retailers carry "premiere toys"? Never heard of them.

SnakeDoc

Yeah I dont have a DX02 lying around either :(

When Hot Toys release theirs they really need to provide the suit as well :pray:

The base is certainly wrong as there were no lights built into the base of the original:

g2lk4.jpg

734667_10151305781904585_1988234213_n.jpg

Not that that's a dealbreaker...just saying. :monkey1

Obviously its not screen accurate on the lights of the base. But these lights have purpose. FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES>>>> These diorama definitely will look beautiful or bada__! with the lights on ....instead of dull and dark background..

:lol There's a full payment option so price can be lower.

HT has teased the one in TDKR:

new-batman-image-and-more-details-on-batcave-in-the-dark-knight-rises.jpg

So if ever they're announcing an arms depot, it would be that,
but I like TDK (premiere's) version better. :D

:lol There's a full payment option so price can be lower.

HT has teased the one in TDKR:

new-batman-image-and-more-details-on-batcave-in-the-dark-knight-rises.jpg

So if ever they're announcing an arms depot, it would be that,
but I like TDK (premiere's) version better. :D

It was too bad for that custom company that made the TDKR armory. They were at the wrong place at the wrong time. They made the armory that I think fans don't like as much as the TDK armory, their price was exorbitant and ridiculous, aaaaaand HT never even let them sell a piece by teasing their own future release days after the custom armory went up for PO.

Premiere Toys is luckier. They made the fan-favorite armory at a cheaper price including some weapons and an empty cowl, and they might be releasing this sooner than HT even teases their version.

Still, I can be wrong about the part I wrote in bold. I'd love to be proven wrong before February 27th.:gah:

Back