PREMIERE TOYS 1/6 Arms Depot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: :yess: :yess: This is so awesome! No, not this one. The Hot Toys one that I saw is coming in 2014 (in my crystal ball).

I kinda knew that already. I didn't know it when I asked it but I think I was being rhetorical.

I hear ya man, I sorta figured it was rhetorical, but I'm sure others have wondered the same thing. :)

Of course I say that but I'm actually in no position to commission anyone to do anything right now or even for a long time. :gah:

:exactly: it sucks but at the end of the day, it ends up all being about the money! :gah: That's what forced me to try and build my own dios...not enough scratch.

I prefer this one to the version HT are making, Saying that both armories are shown in TDKR so were spoiled for choice :)

Awesome! Definitely picking this up! Just curious on the price and if it has LED lights.....don't really care if it doesn't. :lol

Edit: Just saw the instructions. Lights included. :slap

This thing is awesome and I really want this for my TDK collection.
I'm sick of giant pointless glass case from Rises.

Any info about the price and the preorder?
If there is any site of the manufacture to get it?

Impressive. Hoping HT will eventually do this one. I like the TDK metal grate over the TDKR plexiglass case.

Maybe I'll get the unlicensed one.

SnakeDoc

There is one pre-order on the e-bay right now for 240$ with no correct shipping cost info shown. But it would be really cool to get it from the manufacturer or as a in-stock item for 200 shipped I'd say.

No, I really want this one. I like lightning system, like accessories, like this TDK design. Give-it-to-me-now! CMON!

173646870.jpg

Last edited:
OSB price maybe around £100.00 / £130.00
Just waiting for my freight forwarders shipping quotation

Back