Predictions on total # of Hot Toys "The Force Awakens" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to sell. I'm toying with the idea myself. I have a lot of old Sideshow OT/PT that just don't hold up on the shelf anymore and I'd prefer to put that money towards stuff that will.

Down side is, not sure there's even a market for old Sideshow OT/PT. On the up side, since there's hardly anything PT being made (other than Maul), maybe those figures will get a better price during the surge of STAR WARS interest coming this Christmas. Might be a good time to unload.
That surge is already on. I had a yard sale and sold a lot POTF stuff easily for more than I would have expected.

That said, I would not get rid of everything. In fact, despite those that label me a PT hater, I plan on getting the new SS Maul. So the old Maul should go to a new home. A home like WWEJedi's where he's wanted and fondled for hours and hours. Along with Qui-Gon, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, ROTS Kenobi, any incarnation of Anakin, and Ki-Adi Mundi.

:slap :lol:lol:lol

I would take those of your hands but I already have them all. Displayed on my AOTC/Clone Wars shelf. With a new body and boots I think most of those still hold there own with todays releases... at least the alien Jedi. ROTS Kenboi, Anakin, TPM Jinn could all use upgrades though.

Any other PT/OT figures you have? I might be interested.

I'm a bit of a upgrader I think. I don't own any of the older SSC figures from Star Wars, but I do have some from other licenses. If those characters were ever re done at today's standards, I would certainly sell off the old versions.

I also don't have a lot of room though, so doubling up on the same characters isn't really an option.

Back