Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked this guy up a month or so ago along with the Keats Batman. I must say once I got him I sold off my P1 minus the trophies and elbow ties. My question is this: My left gauntlet that has the detonator bomb and connects the hologram is kinda loose, I see that it is not removeable like the right one. Is there any way to tighten it up?

Does anyone know if Baloos mask is made from proper injection molded plastic or just plain old resin? Call me crazy...but $100 for a mask with made up details that were never seen in the movie is a bit silly. :horror

For me its always been about the original 1987 Jungle Hunter, but the Classic, as far as figure goes is the best HT one so far.
I cant recommend this one enough. Its close to the original 1987 Design. You just need to mod a few things to get it too look 1987, like getting the bone trophies or leather pouch etc.

Its still on SS
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=9013971#HotToysItem

But its also on CSC which is a bit cheaper:
https://cornerstorecomics.com/index...oduct_ID=5594&Category_ID=0&ChildCategory_ID=

Definitely worth the monies!

Thanks Rze, I appreciate the response. I was looking at him and was definitely impressed from what I see in pictures. I also am very interested in The Tracker Predator. That looks pretty cool too.

Have you or anyone else heard about this one. I guess I can hit up youtube and check some reviews out. Thanks.

So, I am gettting ready to delve into Hot Toys stuff for the first time, and I am interested in a Predator Hot Toys.

Can anyone recommend a great Predator to start off with that is still available from SS right now? I would much appreciate it, thanks.

if its based on only looks and not being screen accurate the samurai is an amazing looking piece

So, I am gettting ready to delve into Hot Toys stuff for the first time, and I am interested in a Predator Hot Toys.

Can anyone recommend a great Predator to start off with that is still available from SS right now? I would much appreciate it, thanks.

Got the classic predator as my first hot toys figure. Definitely worth it! You can check out ebay for a good deal. Good luck!

Now post those pics. :)

Just a quick two:

Classic2_zps2ffac357.jpg

Classic3_zps4730b000.jpg

:D

Last edited:
What did people do to sort out the loose head problem if anything?

It fits perfectly flush if you file down the end of the tab a little bit. :wink1:

First I've heard of it. Have you got that problem?

I might try that Butters.

I have the loose head problem and it's still loose. Not matter what I try I just don't get that 'click' to know it's secure. It's 3/4 in and just balances on there.

Back