Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I'd link people here to this thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117671

The Baloo P1 biomask is back on. Able to be fitted to either the old P1 or the Classic

Not sure I can get it now myself, I may settle for the HT non-BD Classic mask which is itself a huge improvement on the old P1, however if things were less tight for me I'd definitely sign up.

The Baloo P1 biomask is back on. Able to be fitted to either the old P1 or the Classic

Not sure I can get it now myself, I may settle for the HT non-BD Classic mask which is itself a huge improvement on the old P1, however if things were less tight for me I'd definitely sign up.

Yeah, the Baloo mask is a great option for anyone doing the P1 conversion.

Nice! Always was very interested in the Baloo bio. Was a big supporter of his work when it was in progress but ultimately the pricing was what turned me away from it. $99 is better especially if you can fit it onto the classic and comes with a removable LED. But I still feel like it would be a hard decision to spend $100 bucks on just a part. The video actually showed me how decent the current Classic bio is. :lol It aint no baloo bio but HT did really good job this time around.

Nice! Always was very interested in the Baloo bio. Was a big supporter of his work when it was in progress but ultimately the pricing was what turned me away from it. $99 is better especially if you can fit it onto the classic and comes with a removable LED. But I still feel like it would be a hard decision to spend $100 bucks on just a part. The video actually showed me how decent the current Classic bio is. :lol It aint no baloo bio but HT did really good job this time around.

Thats the thing for me aswell. When all we had was the frankly ridiculous looking original HT P1 biomask Baloo's one was essential. Now, with the HT Classic bio, its more of a 'would be nice' just to push the figure to a slightly higher degree of accuracy.

I have to disagree. I look at the baloo next to the classic bio and then look at my classic and all I can see is how bad the bio is. I think for anyone wanting the most accurate 1/6 p1 this mask is a must!

I have to disagree. I look at the baloo next to the classic bio and then look at my classic and all I can see is how bad the bio is. I think for anyone wanting the most accurate 1/6 p1 this mask is a must!

But at least with the Classic bio all you have to contend with is maybe the shapes and angles not all being accurate, the surface detailing perhaps not being exact. With the old P1 bio not only did you have those things but it was also stupidly oversized and protruded out a mile from his face. The Classic bio dealt with that problem and probably improved the accuracy aswell.

I agree with some points, and admit the classic is definitly an improvement, but I almost see the old mask as more accurate to p1. It's just way to oversized, like you said. I did some hot water reshaping and I think it looks damn near perfect, but it doesn't fit anybody anymore :(
Anyway I see the baloo mask as the best and its definitly a must have for me

I gotta agree that Baloo bio is the best anyone can possibly have but $100 bucks...they could go to something more essential like paying off a statue...or mortgage and maybe even food. :lol

I would never have disagreed that Baloos is the best - personally I was just saying it is no longer best by the absolutely HUGE margin that it used to be.

does the classic mask fit on p1? i ask cuz the p1 mask looks so huge when on that pred, not feelin it. bobblehead pred.

Last edited:
Not without heavy modding, you need to remove the jaw piece from classic bio, which is glued in well. So you could damage the bio taking it out. If you do get the jaw out ok, you have to figure out a way to attach the classic bio to p1. It can be done though, I did it with the BD
Classic mask.

Not without heavy modding, you need to remove the jaw piece from classic bio, which is glued in well. So you could damage the bio taking it out. If you do get the jaw out ok, you have to figure out a way to attach the classic bio to p1. It can be done though, I did it with the BD
Classic mask.

thks for the info doc! :) the overly large head with mask on has me pulling back from getting a p1.

been admiring your sig pred. tis the classic with conversion kit? looks damn damn good. :cool:

Yea classic looks great once it's converted to P1. I recommend it for everyone.

2dbc7f39.jpg

Nice repaint on that bio. Almost makes me want to recant my opinions about the baloo mask...

I actually didn't repaint it at all. All I did was use a detailer pen and darkened some of the scratch marks and added some extra marks similar to the P1 bio. Didn't do a bad job if I say so myself. Thanks!

So, I am gettting ready to delve into Hot Toys stuff for the first time, and I am interested in a Predator Hot Toys.

Can anyone recommend a great Predator to start off with that is still available from SS right now? I would much appreciate it, thanks.

For me its always been about the original 1987 Jungle Hunter, but the Classic, as far as figure goes is the best HT one so far.
I cant recommend this one enough. Its close to the original 1987 Design. You just need to mod a few things to get it too look 1987, like getting the bone trophies or leather pouch etc.

Its still on SS
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=9013971#HotToysItem

But its also on CSC which is a bit cheaper:
https://cornerstorecomics.com/index...oduct_ID=5594&Category_ID=0&ChildCategory_ID=

Definitely worth the monies!

Back