Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Pred 2 comes out as good as this guy

I'm actually looking forward to getting P2 now. After months of bashing the accuracy issues :D I'm looking forwards to just getting my hands on a Hot Toys Pred again and feeling that quality. I was never happy with my Classic Predator but now I've him posed well and he's looking badass it doesn't half make a difference to how you feel about the figure.

I'm actually looking forward to getting P2 now. After months of bashing the accuracy issues :D I'm looking forwards to just getting my hands on a Hot Toys Pred again and feeling that quality. I was never happy with my Classic Predator but now I've him posed well and he's looking badass it doesn't half make a difference to how you feel about the figure.

Yeah I'm waiting on in hand photos before I pull the trigger on Pred 2.
Due to cost these days I have to be very picky. Trying to save for '89 Batmobile.

Once I put all the skull trophies on Classic from my P1 Figure, it made a huge difference and I sold off P1 cause he looked like a bobble head next to Classic.

Good to hear goose.
I plan on getting it as well.

Here's mine taken outside my home. I was wondering if I bought the bone necklace and such from the MMS90 will it fit this one just fine? How much them bones go for nowadays?

axmuhdvceaa62yujpglarge.jpg

axmttcmceaemcovjpglarge.jpg

axmrwmrcaaakcx8jpglarge.jpg

oh yes its been decided this is my next HT pred. got my first a lil bit ago, the sam pred. luvs it! now i need a movie version.

def intrested in gettin the trophies and the right upper arm armor for the conversion if i pull the trigger on this beast soon...

I haven't been in any threads besides Dexter .

I do want the DX10 but can't afford sheeeeeet right now , selling a buncha Predators now if you're interested .

Thanks man for the warm welcome back

I haven't been in any threads besides Dexter .

I do want the DX10 but can't afford sheeeeeet right now , selling a buncha Predators now if you're interested .

Thanks man for the warm welcome back

:hi5:

I hear ya, brother.
GL with those sales.
The good news is, the Predator franchise is still very hot. You'll get buyers.

:hi5:

I hear ya, brother.
GL with those sales.
The good news is, the Predator franchise is still very hot. You'll get buyers.

Thanks man :hi5:

Yeah i don't know about that , i never see any pred threads bumped anymore . and alotta the preds i'm selling are still resonable priced on ebay :gah:

I decided to pull out a couple of my Hot Toys Predators that I have and man did I miss looking at them. Out of all the Predators I have without a doubt the new classic is my favorite. I actually have the original Predator 1 on EBay but may use him for parts such as using his bone trophies and necklace on the new Predator 1. After seeing the pictures on here it does add quite a bit of coolness to him. :cool:

8025B112-9D8D-41E5-AC4A-51E1BE365CA4-2647-00000492B7CB24D0.jpg

B4697742-5CF2-46AE-A6D0-F972A341FB5F-2647-00000492BDDCCD0F.jpg

685670DD-3AB8-4A3B-816F-76B44AA6828A-2733-0000049F03069DE5.jpg

EC82F28E-0FFF-4E98-BC8B-3433723E99B1-2733-0000049F92C52EEE.jpg

Last edited:
Back