Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See if you're missing the little cup that fits in the neck post when you get the chance.

Just a quick two:

Classic2_zps2ffac357.jpg

Classic3_zps4730b000.jpg

:D

GREAT pics and pose my man!! :clap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Ive thought of converting my Classic to P1 and my P1 to Classic but every time I start off to do it... I feel like Id be disrespecting my P1... He has been in my collection a lot longer then my Classic...

That sounds kind of funny... Make since to you guys???

Ive thought of converting my Classic to P1 and my P1 to Classic but every time I start off to do it... I feel like Id be disrespecting my P1... He has been in my collection a lot longer then my Classic...

That sounds kind of funny... Make since to you guys???

Yeah I know what you mean. I felt like I was stripping my P1 naked when I did it but I never intended to display Classic as Classic when I bought him and I'm happy with just the converted Classic/P1 representing the character. If Hot Toys ever re-release a 1/6 P1 or indeed their 1/4 P1 then I will display Classic as Classic. And although he looks great displayed as Classic I don't feel the need to have that character represented on my shelf (but let's not get onto the Predators Classic debate).:D

Plus I'm finally happy with the pose.:rock

Classic2_zps2ffac357.jpg

It will connect properly. If the dumbbell connector isn't centered when you try connecting it to the neck it creates the problem you're describing.

You seem to be in the habit of selling your coolest stuff^

I do try to hold on to them as long as I can but lately..I loose interest in them once I got them all customized to my liking..I think the work is what I really like except for my Samurai Predator..I really like that one..

Rob

Back