Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics please, they are hand painted I think so every one is a little differant, but how differant is yours?

dsc03101z.jpg

dsc03091kj.jpg

Not sure I see much of a differants, maybe the skin on the underside of the hand looks darker on yours.

Yeah, my predator doesn't have any yellow/orange color.

Edit: And the paint detail is better on his than on mine.

I'm probably just seeing stuff lol... It's late and I should really be in bed now!! :panic:

Just the initial very limited release. It had lighter skin (no orange), less brown/orange on the head but different eyes and the visor of the mask had a silver mesh. The diorama base was also different in paint as well as the armour. But it's not what we have seen in the last few pages

Well these are hand painted any maybe one of the painters added a bit of extra yellow to his mix. It happens. I had bought a spare undamaged bio from ebay and the tone was a bit darker but the scratches and other details were significantly more noticeable. I'm sure someone else out there has a Classic just like the one we saw in the last page. Gotta go home and check mine.

Just the initial very limited release. It had lighter skin (no orange), less brown/orange on the head but different eyes and the visor of the mask had a silver mesh. The diorama base was also different in paint as well as the armour. But it's not what we have seen in the last few pages

The skin on mine doesn't have any orange. Oh btw, I don't think mine looks bad, it looks great. I just didn't think the differences would be that big between different batches. The only things I don't like about this figure is the articulation and the mouth pieces. They don't fit very well and the space between them and the head is very noticeable.

All of this Predator talk has made me look back at my Classic. Ive kind of forgotten about it as its 5 figures ago (and a bunch of 1:1 stuff) since i bought it.

So ..

DSCF1971.jpg

Old School and New school (dressed as old school)

Hey Blade, I seen your youtube video earlier today, nice collection. Sorry that you won't be doing reviews anymore, I always liked your reviews, they were so clear and well made. Good luck with your future plans:)

it is the classic predator from the movie,
pictures are made in studio lightning, Nikon D3s + 105mm Macro lens

7007921627_270bdf5bcd_c.jpg

6861805064_0b4e00eed0_c.jpg

7007919037_28138e584d_c.jpg

6861799802_42981e3548_c.jpg

Last edited:
I get this Pred after all. Hiper Fast shipment, took only 15 days to travel from HK to Brazil.

Then, I left it hanging in my house for a week and finally at Saturday I decid to take it out of the box and display (I never, NEVER will understand people that buy a figure and let it in closed, in the box, withou air... Don´t this people have any heart???).

Put it together with all the others predators in the top of my shelf. A few hours later, my folks come to visit, and decide to check the shelf. My dad - with the best intentions - told me the shelf need a little "adjust", and just show me what to do, pushing it.

All the predator started to rain from the sky, hitting the floor HARD, heads to one side, acessories to another.

I just watched, wihout action, finally understanding the meaning of the word "CHOCK".

Then, very slowly, started to take all the pieces from the floor.

Miracle enough, no Pred showed any sign from the huge fall. I arranged all of them again in the shelfs, not a single problem.

Then, in the middle of the night, a huge BUMP awakened me. I go directly to the display room, just to find the new classic Pred standing in the floor, handless and footless.

This time, the damage was there. The foot peg broke inside the leg. The back of his head loose a piece of paint.

Man, that really disappointed me.

I´m not the type of person that doesn´t want the figure anymore because it "loose his value" or something like that (I actually purchased the original classic Pred from one of this kind of people, he sold it to me for hundred bucks, before the announce of this new release, just because the Pred had a little risk at the head, extremely hard to notice), but knowing the figure was perfect just a few hours past was a HUGE let down for me...

Anyway, just need to talk to somebody, and all you people are well aware that NOBODY outside here would understand how I feeling this morning...

That all sounds kind of crappy. I will never let them fall like that , my dad would be buying me a new predator for sure.

Back