Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a-dev's name is Andrew?

image016.jpg

My name is Gladiator!

yeah its actually Andrew. Though going by GGs profile I have seniority in age so I should be Andrew 1! Funnily enough I bought Harley Davidson decals off Gargoyle67 the other day and discovered that his name is...guess what.

I can see why you would'nt want to be called #2:rotfl Actually my name is andrew too........ nah just kiddiing, its the skull:lol

Finally! My Classic is here! And in perfect condition, no QC problems, no stiff nor loose joints, electronics at full, and looking awesome! :D :yess: :blissy Still, I know I'm in a minority in this, but, no way I'd prefer this one over the P1! I always prefered the P1, and now with both in hand I can say it without any doubts that I do prefer the P1! But I'm really glad to have both :) . My Classic will be Classic, and he's now in the classic (pun intended) pose with the Earth hologram, with the damaged bio, everything turned on, in the cool base :) . It took forever, but definitely worth it! :yess:

Here it is:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back