Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need a clean human skull with P2, as well as a bloodied spine version. Maybe an updated Alien skull could be the exclusive accessory. Then we'll get the giant dinosauresque noggin with this summer's Lost Hunter (yes, I expect we're getting one this year).

I would love a Alien skull to go with P2.

A new lost pred with updated body could be a very cool release!

just a curious question,,how many of you take out the batteries for this guy ?
.. im seriously thinking about doing this,,at the current moment none of my HT's that use batteries have leaked yet..dont really want it to start either lol

I just take out the little plastic tab to check to see if they work then I just put it back in. This way you don't have to store the batterys and dont have to worry about leakage. Thats what I do and have never had a battery leak yet.

All of my Skull trophy...
IMG_7036.jpg

Great Skull collection, sadly i only have two of those :(

wish ht would give us some new news, it's been too long since we heard anything.

5954708444_NOT_SURE_IF_SERIOUS__answer_2_xlarge.png

I just take out the little plastic tab to check to see if they work then I just put it back in. This way you don't have to store the batterys and dont have to worry about leakage. Thats what I do and have never had a battery leak yet.
Just spent a few hours taking out batteries and reposing some of my figures.
I've now got 21 batteries that I don't think will ever be put back into the figures again. :D

21 Batteries huh, you got alot of hot toys my friend:hi5: I find that Most don't use the light up features anyway, there nice to have but not practical for display purposes.

does this really prevent them from leaking?,,

does this really prevent them from leaking?,,

I don't believe these kind of batteries leak, at least that's what I read somewhere. The plastic tab is more likely to prevent the battery going dead from being in contact with the other electronic parts while in storage.

I don't believe these kind of batteries leak, at least that's what I read somewhere. The plastic tab is more likely to prevent the battery going dead from being in contact with the other electronic parts while in storage.

:exactly: not sure if they leak but at least they won't go dead anyway, I dont see why they would leak if they are not in contact with the electronic parts due to the tab:dunno

Among the batteries I took out yesterday, two of them showed signs of corrosion. Luckily, the contact points/spring inside the figure itself doesn't appear to have any of it.

Keep them in at your own risk.

Back