Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway, just need to talk to somebody, and all you people are well aware that NOBODY outside here would understand how I feeling this morning...

My sincere condolences... maybe attach a bungee cord from their feet to the top the shelf, just in case.

You can even get a bit of "removable mounting putty" from almost any hardware or even grocery store. A tiny pea-sized ball under each foot while they stand will secure them pretty well, and can be removed easily without residue.

Also, most accessory items can be purchased on ebay. Just search foot pegs for Hot Toys Classic or whatever. Even heads can be purchased.

Get that pred some medical care -- :horror quickly!

It never happened. My dad is feeling all guilty now, but the truth is that the first fall don´t do nothing to the Pred, but the "free fall", that was the one that really hurt him.

And I still don´t understand how it happened. He was in his stand, just like all the others, and he was the only one that "jumped".

My wife used the "Toy Story" theory and allegued he suffered "bullying" from the others Preds, just because his new in the shelf...

DSCF1995.jpg

Well look on the bright side peterparkernypd. The broken parts are replaceable. If not Toy Anxiety then you can find replacement parts on eBay. I know it sucks but at least you won't have to live with a broken pred. Getting the broken peg out of the leg may be tricky tho. But I think there was a thread or at least a post on how to do it successfully somewhere.

It never happened. My dad is feeling all guilty now, but the truth is that the first fall don´t do nothing to the Pred, but the "free fall", that was the one that really hurt him.

And I still don´t understand how it happened. He was in his stand, just like all the others, and he was the only one that "jumped".

My wife used the "Toy Story" theory and allegued he suffered "bullying" from the others Preds, just because his new in the shelf...

the classic is top heavy, so even on the base,if he's leaning just a bit forward he can take a leap.
i have mine in a sealed acryillic case inside a glass case, double protection from dust and falling.

Last edited:
Back