Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i want 1/6 p2 for sure.
i would like elder 2, wolf, celtic, and p1.in 1/6.
probley p1 in 1/4 would be my only 1/4 predator buy.

Thought I'd post a few group photos:

picture.php

picture.php

And a gratuitously off topic hunting camp pic, just to show it off!

picture.php

Just waiting on Noland now (give me a Stans and Hanzo two pack as well!!!)

Last edited:
Predator 3 sure did get a great line of figures.

Alas for me it turns out I won't be getting my Classic this month. I was going to have him shipped with EB T-800 and HT Superman but the final cost ended up too much for the time being.

At some point though I'm going to have one hell of a HT predator-fest - Classic, Tracker and Shadow still to collect off Toys2.

Predator 3 sure did get a great line of figures.

Alas for me it turns out I won't be getting my Classic this month. I was going to have him shipped with EB T-800 and HT Superman but the final cost ended up too much for the time being.

At some point though I'm going to have one hell of a HT predator-fest - Classic, Tracker and Shadow still to collect off Toys2.

HT did give us a great set of Preds in this line.:yess: :clap

I don't care if hot toys puts out another predator...

All I ask is that they wait long enough until this climbs to insane prices so I can recoup my cost by selling it on eBay to one of those guys who aren't paying attention and don't know a new one is coming...

I bought p1 for 180. Sold him for 350. Bought spare p1 parts for like a hundred total and bought classic for 220 so I'm in 320 - eBay fees breaks out to my original 180.

Hot toys can make a new better predator one as long as i get one hundred and eighty dollars for classic ill be happy lol.

Thats why I don't give a crap about re releases... Same thing with iron man mark one bought him for 180 and hear a new one is coming out I sell him for 550. I will buy the new one and still make a couple hundred bucks.. Equates to a free iron man lol.

C'mon hot toys re release more!!

Back