Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one said that I passd on ClASSic tho :wink1: But it's just ClASSic for me.
Not to mention that I can make a P1 from him easly coz I still have previous P1 figure :lol
Just prefer to wait for the re-issue like I did in P2 case :monkey3

That's... pretty much what we got.
And I disagree

It looks more realistic than most of their previous releases, but I don't think it looks anywhere near the level of accuracy they could easily achieve. I can just barely see Classic or P1 in the sculpt.

But yeah, paint is good..blah blah blah...

does anyone have a pic of Classic Pred in the roaring reveal pose of '87 P1??
predator.jpg

i'm sure i can get the head thrown back just like i did w/ P1 by sticking foam under the neck joint. but i'm wondering how well he can arch the back without any torso aritic?
With the Classic, not yet tried coz not yet received ... :gah:

But here's what I did with my P1, already some time ago:

PREDATOR09.jpg

For a figure with no ab articulation and limited leg articulation, I actually think he can achieve this pose considerably well. I took a few pics:

web.jpg

web.jpg

That said, with those crazy eyes of his I think Classic looks much better with his head tilted forward, like this:

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Nice detolf!
Thanks. I should have bought 2. While I was in Orlando area.

Predators and Valentino Rossi....good stuff!

Yeah that's my prized posession along with a signed helmet and pucs from Simoncelli (RIP) from last year. Thanks to some close friends I get some behind the scenes access at the US GP rounds.

Finally got my my multi-color dioders from Ikea in so thought I'd share some classics pics under red/blue accents. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics.

ed7c0d49.jpg

1f2ed35c.jpg

4f1af426.jpg

7be0b3c0.jpg

Lights looking good. :)
I may just get simple non coloured light strip for mine.

I was going to do the same as the white dioder is only $29 and the multi $39 and I wanted 2 sets to light the case. I was lucky to be able to score 2 new, unused multi color dioders off eBay for $29 shipped total.

The multi are nice as they can be set at 1 color, fade to multi, or blink to multi. I usually keep it on white.

I was going to do the same as the white dioder is only $29 and the multi $39 and I wanted 2 sets to light the case. I was lucky to be able to score 2 new, unused multi color dioders off eBay for $29 shipped total.

The multi are nice as they can be set at 1 color, fade to multi, or blink to multi. I usually keep it on white.

Yeah if you got it at same price then its a no brainer! :hi5:

it seems everyone got their classic head problem took care of, haven't heard any new reports.

Is this indeed the case? I know that some people are OK with it, but I can't justify spending $200+ on a figure if the head is going to fall off every time I go to pose it. Is anyone else still having this issue? Have the retailers been good about replacing them if requested? I want to pull the trigger on this guy - very badly - but I'm not going to reward Hot Toys with a purchase if the QC is bad on this one.:lecture

Funny thing is I was playing around with Tracker last night and his head it screwed in nice and firm.

If your other HT preds did not have this issue then its a QC issue that should not be there. No one has said its a common thing with HT so I assume its not normal. :lol

Back