Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0464.jpg

Neat work man. Nice improvise on those quills.:clap

Checked the mail, and there was a postal slip saying I could come by the post office and pick it up. Unfortunately, it'll have to wait until tomorrow, since the post office closed two hours ago.

Fedex packages have an expected delivery date on the tracking status page, they never go beyond that date without showing the event that caused the delay. They don't just drive around with your package on their truck for days, so something very weird is going on. Fedex don't leave packages at the post office.

Joseph Tsang is a master sculptor! It's great how he shares his techniques on his blog.

Fedex packages have an expected delivery date on the tracking status page, they never go beyond that date without showing the event that caused the delay. They don't just drive around with your package on their truck for days, so something very weird is going on. Fedex don't leave packages at the post office.

I'm aware of Fedex SOP. I lived in America the majority of my life, and in my experience Fedex was much better, and my preferred shipping method over UPS.

I currently live in Australia, and there is no Fedex here. Fedex hands off their packages to the local delivery service (DHL in most cases). Unfortunately, I live a good 20 minute drive outside of town, so the package gets dropped at the post office. Since the postal service, for whatever reason, won't leave packages they just leave a postal slip for me to bring in to the post office to pick things up.

Fedex tracking still works, and in the last few Sideshow orders I've placed (Guardian Pred, T-1000 and Shadow Pred) they've been delivered days before the projected delivery dates. This last one has been an anomaly though. Either way, it's finally here, even though I will bet tomorrow another "In transit in Alexandria" update will show up on the tracking info.

The backdrop for your Losties looks fantastic. Did the Guardian come with a spear-holding hand?? I don't think I have one unless I lost it..

also - JP T-Rex! Memories.

Thanks.
The Guardian got a hand that can hold the spear.
IMG_6607.jpg

Great set of pics. The face off pic is badass and you have a sweet collection there. What did you use for the backdrops?

Thanks.
I print the background on a sticker and stick it on the high impact board.

i need my P1 trophies !
Wow!! You classic are nice!
Great job! Now just need the trophies and it will be perfect!

Great setup, man.
I had the same T-rex von JP1 as a kid, but it broke a few years later.
:monkey2

Thanks.
The JP t-rex used to be my childhood toy, i also broken a few years later.

Yep, I agree: very nice pictures and fine display! :clap:clap:clap:

Thanks.

vinlwj, that setup's awesome! Gawd, a fellow JP collector in Malaysia! Or are you? Considering you only have the T-rex out on display..

My wait for Classic is getting worse every time I get in here. :gah:

Nice to meet you here.
I am a JP fans too but shame that i only get few figures of them...because i was just a kid back to that time.

awesome display vinlwj!
Nice selection of figures. Love the queen and t-rex.

Thanks, bro.

Stan Winston.:bow

Agree!
:exactly:

Silasya77, vinlwj, so glad to see fellow Malaysian in this forum. Since you got your classic last Saturday, I should be getting mine anytime now :pray:

Nice to meet you.
Hope you'll get yours soon.

I dont care for the conversions either, but vinlwj's is the best I've seen. looks like he painted the bones, replaced the strings and placed them very well.

Thanks.
Actually i did not paint the bones, all the bone trophies are from the HT Scar predator and they are not accurate as the original P1's.

And the neck bone trophy is from HT Guardian Predator.

Got my Classic on last Saturday, it looks great!
IMG_6459.jpg

I had added some trophies for him to make him become P1.
IMG_6464.jpg

Unfortunately i don't have the bicep armor...

Nothing to say, it looks really nice!

Unmask, the same head with Shadow Pred...
IMG_6480.jpg

Roar!!~
IMG_6485.jpg

IMG_6492.jpg

Battle Damage Mask.
IMG_6500.jpg

With the hologram.
IMG_6542-1.jpg

LED light on.
IMG_6534.jpg

is it possible to make head like that pics with roar????.is it articulation?
hay friends is this worth or should i wait for 1/4 scale i didnt own single hot toys till now ..........

is it possible to make head like that pics with roar????.is it articulation?
hay friends is this worth or should i wait for 1/4 scale i didnt own single hot toys till now ..........

The mandibles didn't have articulation, there got 2 set mandibles (open mouth and close mouth) for you to exchange.

This Classic is worth to get it because the materials and the finishing are very fine.

If you can afford the 1:4 scale then it will be very nice.
But so far HT did not have any update so we do not know any thing about it.

For my condition (space and cost issue), i can only afford 1:6 scale...

Yeah me too. Im sure the 1/4 will be amazing but the size is going to kill it for me. I really like the NECA Predator but just couldn't do it because of the size. Sticking with 1/6

Back