Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have any interest in the 1/6 version, I can only say don't wait - this is a figure you have to see to really appreciate. Its the first time I feel I paid a very good price for what you end up with. The difference between this figure and the Pred 1 is leaps and bounds - the dimensions were literally nailed down perfect and almost any pose looks great.

If you have any interest in the 1/6 version, I can only say don't wait - this is a figure you have to see to really appreciate. Its the first time I feel I paid a very good price for what you end up with. The difference between this figure and the Pred 1 is leaps and bounds - the dimensions were literally nailed down perfect and almost any pose looks great.

:goodpost:

Also I suspect this will end up being a lot more later down the line so may as well buy it now as you might not be able to pick up a new Classic down the line for $200.

I cannot wait!!! My Classic Pred should be at my door late this month!!! Last payment is on the 10th!!! WHOOHOOO :yess:

does anyone have a pic of Classic Pred in the roaring reveal pose of '87 P1??
predator.jpg

i'm sure i can get the head thrown back just like i did w/ P1 by sticking foam under the neck joint. but i'm wondering how well he can arch the back without any torso aritic?

does anyone have a pic of Classic Pred in the roaring reveal pose of '87 P1??
predator.jpg

i'm sure i can get the head thrown back just like i did w/ P1 by sticking foam under the neck joint. but i'm wondering how well he can arch the back without any torso aritic?

I was thinking about trying to put mine in this pose but I prefer the more simple poses for display. I will try this one day though.:D

dscf1432y.jpg

Actually its not that bad. You just dont get the sense of physical power that the Predator in the movie was showing with the pose when your doing it with the figure

i still think it pulls that pose off way better than the p1 does even with the limited waist articulation. still not quite perfect yet though.

the new body suffers from prison rape/kornholio-ed pose if posed like that.
remember berserker?
2010721215624437.jpg

looks constipated or sore-butt when he squats.:lol

I'm aware of Fedex SOP. I lived in America the majority of my life, and in my experience Fedex was much better, and my preferred shipping method over UPS.

I currently live in Australia, and there is no Fedex here. Fedex hands off their packages to the local delivery service (DHL in most cases). Unfortunately, I live a good 20 minute drive outside of town, so the package gets dropped at the post office. Since the postal service, for whatever reason, won't leave packages they just leave a postal slip for me to bring in to the post office to pick things up.

Fedex tracking still works, and in the last few Sideshow orders I've placed (Guardian Pred, T-1000 and Shadow Pred) they've been delivered days before the projected delivery dates. This last one has been an anomaly though. Either way, it's finally here, even though I will bet tomorrow another "In transit in Alexandria" update will show up on the tracking info.

Fedex Australia has it's own facilities and delivery fleet, just like in the States. They never leave packages at Australia Post. Fedex will attempt to deliver 3 times in a row and then you have to collect it from your nearest facility within 30 days or they return it to the sender.

Fedex Australia has it's own facilities and delivery fleet, just like in the States. They never leave packages at Australia Post. Fedex will attempt to deliver 3 times in a row and then you have to collect it from your nearest facility within 30 days or they return it to the sender.

Yeah, except what I said can't be debated. That's how it is for me. Fedex hands my packages off to a local delivery service who, in turn, delivers it to the post office where I have to pick it up. That's just how Fedex, and any other larger package delivery, works for me.

Back