Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I added my necklace and skulls from Guardian to Classic, since Guardian didn't have any on screen anyway. Nowhere near accurate, but it'll do until I can get some legit accessories. Restrung the necklace to look a bit closer to what it's supposed to look like.

I m really Tempted to get this classic predator ........so i m getting this ...its goinG to be my first hot toys.....:panic:

The bone trophies and bicep armor really help give this figure more character, IMO.

really does it?:slap, its the Classic from Predators, not 'the' classic from Predator. Why can't one just enjoy a figure for what it is, not for what it could be or what one believe's is lacking.

Just my thoughts:peace

Yes, it does. He looks a bit boring and generic without it. Also, the movie Predators is kind of crappy, as is the character he represents from that movie, so I'm making believe this is the predator from the movie Predator, which is a good character from a good movie. That's why. :hi5:

I got my classic yesterday, but found that one of the blades broken. Luckily I got it replaced just now.

really does it?:slap, its the Classic from Predators, not 'the' classic from Predator. Why can't one just enjoy a figure for what it is, not for what it could be or what one believe's is lacking.

Just my thoughts:peace

Classic is just the name on the box. It looks more like P1 than Classic. Classic should be smaller, fatter and have flappy mandibles.:D

does anyone have a pic of Classic Pred in the roaring reveal pose of '87 P1??
predator.jpg

i'm sure i can get the head thrown back just like i did w/ P1 by sticking foam under the neck joint. but i'm wondering how well he can arch the back without any torso aritic?

With the Classic, not yet tried coz not yet received ... :gah:

But here's what I did with my P1, already some time ago:

PREDATOR09.jpg

Last edited:
I'm getting the P1 while I'm waiting for my Classic. Just too awesome of a figure in itself to pass up, I'd like something articulated and at the same time the trophies could be put in good use when Classic arrives..

Yes, Finally able to grab a detolf on my way through Orlando for work. Just waiting on the dioders to come in. Figured I would share a couple pics of Classics and the rest of the Preds.

Hey Alice,
You are correct in what you said cannot be argued as that is how FedEx works in the states also. In fact, FedEx and USPS have had a long agreement to utilize the 2 large networks to create a greater global delivery presence. Global Express delivery is just such an arrangement. FedEx will often use USPS for end point delivery needs.

It also works the other way. There were many times when I (FedEx driver in past life) used to deliver express US Postal packages on my route. Also this is why Fedex drop boxes are in almost all USPS locations.

DSCN1981.jpg

DSCN1980.jpg

Yes, Finally able to grab a detolf on my way through Orlando for work. Just waiting on the dioders to come in. Figured I would share a couple pics of Classics and the rest of the Preds.

DSCN1981.jpg

DSCN1980.jpg

Nice case.
I seen one like that for only £40 which is around $80 from IKEA.
I only got one statue and then will have Classic end of the month so not worth me getting one until I got 2 more. I should be getting Warrior statue but thats not until Summer.

Nice case.
I seen one like that for only £40 which is around $80 from IKEA.
I only got one statue and then will have Classic end of the month so not worth me getting one until I got 2 more. I should be getting Warrior statue but thats not until Summer.

Thanks. This is the one from Ikea. My local Ikea in Orlando was out of stock for a while. I was able to get the Ikea multi color dioder strips new off eBay for $20 each. They run $39 at Ikea. Those should arrive tomorrow so I can get it lit up.

The detolf does make for a great display. My wife enjoys my collection as well but with the detolf she actually wanted the Preds displayed in the living room since the detolf matches the other furniture.

i've had my classic about a month now, everytime i look at it ,it still amazes me, like the first day i got it.

Thanks. This is the one from Ikea. My local Ikea in Orlando was out of stock for a while. I was able to get the Ikea multi color dioder strips new off eBay for $20 each. They run $39 at Ikea. Those should arrive tomorrow so I can get it lit up.

The detolf does make for a great display. My wife enjoys my collection as well but with the detolf she actually wanted the Preds displayed in the living room since the detolf matches the other furniture.

Lucky guy that your other half likes Pred figures too! :lol

friends is sideshow exclusive worth ?? coz with SS i have to pay 22$ more than othere retailer....+ i have to pay 50$ customs so please help me is that skull worth getting...or should i go for reg??

Lucky guy that your other half likes Pred figures too! :lol

Haha. Thanks. It's actually more that she enjoys the art aesthetic of them then the nature of the predator itself. Like us she is a amazed at the detail in paint and sculpt. So with the detolf a nice piece of furniture she enjoys how it displays the Preds in a classy sort of way.

friends is sideshow exclusive worth ?? coz with SS i have to pay 22$ more than othere retailer....+ i have to pay 50$ customs so please help me is that skull worth getting...or should i go for reg??
That's really something only you can answer. Is a skull worth $70 or more in additional in cost to you. To me it's not.

Last edited:
Back