Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not quite sure what you mean, but to me it just looks like the colours are changed round - black in place of the silver, silver in place of the black...would that make it inverted?
It did look inverted to me aswell until i decided to take a bunch of pics and some of them like these -

scaled.php

had me questioning if it was actually silver paint or just colour reflected? I must say looking with my face right up to the toy it still looks like pure black. Im going to get to the bottom of this now *gets camera back on charge*

Edit : - yeah. Pretty sure theyre just black.

dscf1085k.jpg

Last edited:
Appears to be. However, there is a light bit every now and again on the mesh where it looks like it had the batch 1 silver mesh originally and they decided to use 1 coat of black over it and it doesn't completely conceal its original colouring..

Don't pre order on ebay ever. Find out roughly when the item is going to be released and keep an eye on ebay or in the thread for it getting in stock in HK. Message a guy who has it at the best price and ask if he will low value/gift mark it (which they do 90% of the time) then order it! Spam the thread with pics and feel sorry for all thoes guys asking if their current retailer or guy they ordered it from in advance 8 months ago has it in stock for up to a month or 2 later.

Back