Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched it again the other night, and absoultely loved that fight scene. Especially when Berserker headbutts the ____ out of classic, so brutal. Classic pred had no chance in a straight up fight with this dude.

dscf1044q.jpg

dscf1047m.jpg

Who woulda thought it...

dscf1057i.jpg

Pardon that everything is in flash.

:clap:clap:clap That more like it!

So that's why some people really hate Predators 2010... and also the reason why Berserker was the only one who being hacked to death.
My friend shouts "Take that! You deserved that for killing my fav (classic)". When we watched it on bluray. I was like lol u mad? It's Cassette vs Ipod haha.

You sound like you might be British. A lot of our British members purchase their Hot Toys figures from a place called Onesixthbruce. Maybe you give them a look as well.

Picking up the predator...I will only go for NECA or SS.
If u wanna something big,accurate and detailed to display, u just go for SS, if u would like to choose something small, accurate and less detailed, go for NECA. Have no idea why there is room for HT.

You sound like you might be British. A lot of our British members purchase their Hot Toys figures from a place called Onesixthbruce. Maybe you give them a look as well.

Yup am British :)

I checked and they got it for a good price but they dont do payment plan and I cant afford it all in one go sadly. :gah:

If u wanna something big,accurate and detailed to display, u just go for SS, if u would like to choose something small, accurate and less detailed, go for NECA. Have no idea why there is room for HT.

yeah I know people said NECA are more accurate then HT but I think the option for mask and non mask is cool and as are the other accessories.

:lol
Be easy on him fellas. :rotfl

Sadly, SS isn't as good as HT nowadays if we're talking about preds. Their P1 maquette is beyond good but look what we got these days... their paintjob $€^| like it was painted by freelancer while HT kept doing better and better.
Of course HT pred isn't the best in term of accuracy, but it is the best we got these days for 250$ price range. Except a complete custom P1 1/4 from Neca. Now that's winner.

It's Cassette vs Ipod haha.
exactly, and when cassette (weakling gayserk) kills ipod (a nonfunctional copy of a real predator like ipod is a nonfunctional copy of a player) like in rodri-movie, it's so stupid :)

Seems that you are posting in the wrong thread then. This is a Hot Toys figure thread, to be used by people who like Hot Toys figures.

Back