Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to make a stand for my CP.

dscn3013.jpg

img_0811.jpg

That looks like the TD version 3 bio you got on him. It actually fits?

Today's the day! For some reason I nearly forgot about it.
Here's hoping I'm home when UPS brings it over. :pray:

I'd also say if they're in the Continental US, SSC has free domestic shipping on the regular edition.

:lol thanks anyway guys

so far i got £180 from UK seller but no payment plan
or £150 plus VAT with payment plan from US whivh works out same as UK after vat buy bonus of payment plan.

:lol thanks anyway guys

so far i got £180 from UK seller but no payment plan
or £150 plus VAT with payment plan from US whivh works out same as UK after vat buy bonus of payment plan.

Try collectablesdirect mate. £180 there as well but you can stick it on flexpay and pay it off as and when :)

Try collectablesdirect mate. £180 there as well but you can stick it on flexpay and pay it off as and when :)

Yeah I saw that. It works out £10 cheaper then SS so good deal.
Right now cheapest is ebay for £139 shipped via EMS from Hong Kong. I heard that EMS you are less likely to get VAT and customs charges then with US and Fed Ex. BUT if I do get stung then it works out same as collectables direct. Hard decision!

Never seen that site before. Looks like a great place to buy from.

It definitely is. What with the flexpay option and the reward system I cant knock them whatsoever. The owner is a user on here (microdragon) so check his thread in the Dealers section :)

Got my Captain America, Captain Jack and Christopher Reeve's all from him, all arrived next day (when in stock) and all 3 before most in the US :D

It definitely is. What with the flexpay option and the reward system I cant knock them whatsoever. The owner is a user on here (microdragon) so check his thread in the Dealers section :)

Got my Captain America, Captain Jack and Christopher Reeve's all from him, all arrived next day (when in stock) and all 3 before most in the US :D

Thanks for the heads up.:hi5:

i probably missed it in this long thread...but does the Classic bio mask fit on the 1st HT Pred (P1)? with or without mandibles. thanks

Back